• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Oh my! I just read what happend...who would waste so much time to hack into a forum just so they can say we waste our time? That's a little strange.

Oh, but hello, it's nice to see you guys again.

And yes, Teara's cousin is a pest. He's bugging me at this moment. I don't know why he's so determined to post but it's really getting on my nerves.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Oh my! I just read what happend...who would waste so much time to hack into a forum just so they can say we waste our time? That's a little strange.

Oh, but hello, it's nice to see you guys again.

And yes, Teara's cousin is a pest. He's bugging me at this moment. I don't know why he's so determined to post but it's really getting on my nerves.
    Supposedly there's someone else behind the whole thing, who wants to destroy PC, (kinda sounds like a movie huh? Hehe) but the whole scam seems really strange. Why bother to try and bring a forum down?

You too! I'm glad you're on.

Uh....I wonder what he would say....how old is he by the way? I'm guessing 8.

Teara

Years
    100Marios said:
    Supposedly there's someone else behind the whole thing, who wants to destroy PC, (kinda sounds like a movie huh? Hehe) but the whole scam seems really strange. Why bother to try and bring a forum down?

You too! I'm glad you're on.

Uh....I wonder what he would say....how old is he by the way? I'm guessing 8.
    He says he concerned about how much time we "waste" on this forum but dosn't hacking one then posting alot to bring it down take even more time? And why should he be concernd when he also says we are basicly jerks? Some people really worry me.

And your fairly close, he's about ummm, I think he's 10 but he acts 5. The worst part is I have to go to the bathroom really bad but I don't dare leave him on his own in the computor room...

~Becky

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I was busy today. :( I didn`t even make 1 post yet today and the day is almost over :o I cannot wait until Summer :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Teara said:
    He says he concerned about how much time we "waste" on this forum but dosn't hacking one then posting alot to bring it down take even more time? And why should he be concernd when he also says we are basicly jerks? Some people really worry me.

And your fairly close, he's about ummm, I think he's 10 but he acts 5. The worst part is I have to go to the bathroom really bad but I don't dare leave him on his own in the computor room...

~Becky
    I guess he was trying to attract some big time attention no? :\ I just read a little about it yesterday evening.

Teara

Years
    Jess said:
    I was busy today. I didn`t even make 1 post yet today and the day is almost over :o I cannot wait until Summer
    Yes it'll be nice to have the entire day off. Getting up early for school is such a hassle. The day is almost over there? It's only 2:30 here. Time zone differances are so strange.
    22sa said:
    I guess he was trying to attract some big time attention no? I just read a little about it yesterday evening.
    I suppose, but that seems like a pretty rediculus way to get it. And if I read correctly he also got a virus sent to his computor. It's a good thing PC held together so well. I thing he got the worst end of it all in the end.

~Becky

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You're post count went down yesterday because of the hacking. The person that hacked Andy's account yesteday deleted the old DCC and all the other stickied threads so every post that was made in those threads is now gone...

Boy do I type slow! Oh well... it's the last day of break... I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :( It's just like when Beyonce ruined Christmas... It's the last day of spring break for me.. :( I want it to be summer.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    We were on spring break. Today is the last day... tomorrow it's back to school. I sure hope I'm right that I had no homework to do over spring break... that would succk if I suddenly realized I had to do some! Not that I would do it anyway. I really don't want to go back though. Going back to my regular schedule with school, work, and dance will be tough. And I want summer to come too!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Hey guys, I just got back from seeing The Punisher! I won't go into details for people who want to see it, but you probably won't like it if you're not aware of what it was based off. If you don't think of it as a movie based off of a cartoon character, then you'll probably think that it's ok, but if you're a marvel fan, then you'll probably think that it sucks.

Anyways, what are you guys up to?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I get early release from the last week of may, to the last week of school. And on the Last Day of School, I don't even have to go :)

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    I hate school, I had school last week, and Spring break was two weeks ago, and I HAVE to go the last days of school because I'm going to Flordia in May for a week, and that'll use up all my sick days.... *cries*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Darn, you're lucky Jess, mine was only 1 week. :( Although my Christmas Break was 2 weeks, 3 days were wasted being forced to go to my relatives houses to celebrate Christmas. >=\ I wish I could just stay home and hang out with my friends after Christmas, not start packing and going to a place where I will have no fun at all. =\

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You're lucky then Dizzy... I only get half days during finals... but I have to go in everyday for the full half day except the last day of school. The last day is on a Monday and I get to sleep in late and go in to school for 10. All that to take my final in chorus... what a waste of time! It'll be indentical to last year's test anyway... but I can't wait until this school year is over!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back