• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Wow, in approximately 24 hours, the new DCC has gotten about 200 posts! =D It's amazing how active DCC is, but it is not a surprise as people like to talk about varied topics instead of having one thread for every discussion (even if it is more organized). When I lost 800 posts because of DCC getting deleted, I realized how incredibly active I was in here. oO I knew that I was more active in this thread then any other, but I didn't know I was THAT active! ^^;
    big events do send a wave of new posts in DCC every time... so it isn't exactly that accurate how DCC can get that much posts in a day. After awhile, posts will go down again... in the past you got 6k posts but that's over... 6 months of time o.o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Destruction gives a boost to creation, only because our mind's are not so much as lost. =b

22sa

Years
    lol ^^ Looks like we're not good at sticking to topics. I'm not. :\

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm not.. I'm not even good at making them. But does it matter? I don't see a difference whether we have a topic or not, because we're always talking about something.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    lol ^^ Looks like we're not good at sticking to topics. I'm not. :\
    as long as you're not sticking to topics in DCC, it's still okay ;p

but there are more deleted threads than just DCC... i think a few others got deleted too so if you did lose post count, it's not only because of DCC

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Let's face it... none of us are good at staying on topic! Somehow we always seem to drift from the actual topics... but that's what this thread is for...

I was also surprised to see that I lost about 1000 posts from this thread, among others too but mostly this one... I never realized I posted so much in here! I guess I do though...

22sa

Years
    100marios said:
    Neither am I hehe...*cough*

I'm also suprised at the large amount of posts I lost from this thread being closed. It was nearly half! Wow....I never knew I posted here this much...

.....okay, I knew I didn't post here that much hehe....
    I lost about the same amount as you, guess I just diversify and goto Trivia (use to anyway o_o) more, every topic goes off-topic. *Got burnt by my hot bath water x_x* Sort-of. =b

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    But if it were the whole other chat section you would have probly lost 3000 post!(Dizzy)

22sa

Years
    Yea, OC's still above 40k, that's not too bad. =b

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    But if it were the whole other chat section you would have probly lost 3000 post!(Dizzy)

What? I barely understand the things that you say.

LOL 22sa remember how many times the OC was deleted at the start of the new PC?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Let's face it... none of us are good at staying on topic! Somehow we always seem to drift from the actual topics... but that's what this thread is for...

I was also surprised to see that I lost about 1000 posts from this thread, among others too but mostly this one... I never realized I posted so much in here! I guess I do though...
    The Crush thread is a very good example of my off-topicness hehe...

You lost about the same as me 22sa? Hmm....now I'm curious as to what threads they closed exactly...
    *nods to the rest of 22sa's post hehe..*
    Yeah, accursed hot bath water!
    *shakes his fist*

22sa

Years
    Ya... It was like fast up, fast down, lol fast gone for this matter. =P

YAY! I'm reached 4k, again.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    One of my friends tried doing a "super man" with his bike. He didn't get enough air.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Ha! I've finally done it! I found Alyssa(Teara)'s password and now I'm in controll!!!! I got the key to her room and now I have easy acess to all kinds of stuff! Her notes from school, her pms here, even her journal! So! Anyone wanna know anything at all about Her If you know her??? I can dig up any dirt you might possibly want! Cause it's Mike in controll now! Alyssa's cousin has broken through!!!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Ha! I've finally done it! I found Alyssa(Teara)'s password and now I'm in controll!!!! I got the key to her room and now I have easy acess to all kinds of stuff! Her notes from school, her pms here, even her journal! So! Anyone wanna know anything at all about Her If you know her??? I can dig up any dirt you might possibly want! Cause it's Mike in controll now! Alyssa's cousin has broken through!!!!
    Uh, I'm guessing you're Teara's cousin hehe...
    Naughty boy! You get off! Shoo!
    Don't mess around with your cousin's stuff!
    She won't like it....no she won't!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    That reminds me! I always leave myself logged in on the computer downstairs... and since I've been using the laptop in my room, my sister could have easily used my account! I sure hope she didn't do that... I'm hoping she's not like that! I'll have to remember to log out from now on!

But like Jordan said... I don't think Teara would like that... I know I wouldn't!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back