• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thanks Andy person...And to think I'd be asleep and have missed this XD It was 1k not 10 Paige XP

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Meh...now I have no reason to stay in this forum. YFC is dead, 1000th page reached, and...this place is breaking down.

Leaving! Farewell all!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bye fixi...May we annoy each other many times in the future on MSN XD Andy isn't 12 the start of a new day ?XD

Lucid

Thanks Andy person...And to think I'd be asleep and have missed this XD It was 1k not 10 Paige XP
    congrats bunny! *huggles* XD

mommy said:
    Well guys looking ay my clock you didn't get the 1K before the day ended (and no one say "Well that's just your time" because PC was started by Kwesi and his time zone is the same as mine, so HA XD). XD
    my clock says 11:56 XP

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Anyone read the part about Kwesi's time zone? See I knew you people would say something (I know you too well XD) so that's why I put that part in there about being in the time zone as the forum starter. Yet to guys still say something about it. XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Fixen: GAME OVER

Posts per day: 3.42
    Reputation points: 121
    Leave Date: February 19, 2005.

-- PRESS ENTER TO CONTINUE --

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    Anyone read the part about Kwesi's time zone? See I knew you people would say something (I know you too well XD) so that's why I put that part in there about being in the time zone as the forum starter. Yet to guys still say something about it. XD
    Andy we're
    in the same time zone XD 12 am is technically a new day XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Arcanine said:
    Fixen: I really don't see a point in leaving. But if you really want to then I hope to see you around.

Jorge: Right now for me it's 1am, not 12am. XD
    Reasons:
    1) I'm a busy guy. And I now have to slap myself for slacking off my English paper.
    2) This place is breaking down in my eyes.
    3) YFC is gone.
    4) So is the Pokespecial club.
    5) Manga forum is hanging on a string.
    6) Basically, everything I know in this forum is dead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ohh...>.< Headache and other stuff that goes along with being sick came back...Think I'm going to sleep now...Had to take some nasty medicine ><

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Fixen said:
    Fixen: GAME OVER

Posts per day: 3.42
    Reputation points: 121
    Leave Date: February 19, 2005.

-- PRESS ENTER TO CONTINUE --
    *Inserts 50 cents and starts playing again*

Anyone else in a cold place right now? Today I was going to my bus stop and it was so cold out. I felt like turning back, but the bus came early (thank God...).

Lucid

Reasons:
    1) I'm a busy guy. And I now have to slap myself for slacking off my English paper.
    2) This place is breaking down in my eyes.
    3) YFC is gone.
    4) So is the Pokespecial club.
    5) Manga forum is hanging on a string.
    6) Basically, everything I know in this forum is dead.

just because yellow fan club is dead, dosent mean PC is, it wasnt that populer to begen with, and PC is doing fairly well --;

bunny said:
    Ohh...>.< Headache and other stuff that goes along with being sick came back...Think I'm going to sleep now...Had to take some nasty medicine ><

g'night, feel better ;.;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back