• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Agian Hontaru makes it agian without knowing.Congrats DarkPikachu and Hontaru.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    to MegaDitto: who the heck is Hontaru?? oh yea.... welcome back to PC kylie. next time, remember to tell us to beat up ty first ^_^.

to CC: oh yea..... is there a party!!! COOOL!!!! *brings in music system and be's the dj* ^_^ what song do u want?? and btw... who's bringing the food?

to Javert: o.o;;

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Javert said:
    Everyone here should really take a look at this:

https://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/horses.htm

I could do that all day....

By the way, did we ever find out the meaning of "XD"?

*ahem* Now for a short lesson. If you turn ''XD'' upward in a 90 degree angle, it will l00k like this ->
    Daily Chit-Chat
    Now as you can see, it's just a very silly face. o.O I personally will never ever use ''XD'' unless it's for an example like this one.

~Blade~

Javert

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    MegaDitto said:
    OMG youre Quast2.Youre banned,.Reports.

First of all....

1) I haven't done anything wrong under this name...as far as you know I could be someone imitating Quast2.

2) Even if you check IP and find out that I am, in fact, the same, I doubt any mod with a brain would ban me again, thus realizing I never did anything worthy of banishment.

3) Even if the mod decides to banish Javert, I have AOL...hidden IP address. I could just make a new username. (Kind of like I already did...).

4) Anyway, watch the singing horses...they'll make you laugh.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Javert said:
    First of all....

1) I haven't done anything wrong under this name...as far as you know I could be someone imitating Quast2.

2) Even if you check IP and find out that I am, in fact, the same, I doubt any mod with a brain would ban me again, thus realizing I never did anything worthy of banishment.

3) Even if the mod decides to banish Javert, I have AOL...hidden IP address. I could just make a new username. (Kind of like I already did...).

4) Anyway, watch the singing horses...they'll make you laugh.
    You spammed I and I know you are by a few things.

Javert

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    MegaDitto said:
    That's different.They did not spam like you

That makes no sense. The title of the poll is "Have you ever spammed" and six people answered "Yes".

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Javert said:
    That makes no sense. The title of the poll is "Have you ever spammed" and six people answered "Yes".
    They did not notice you know what you were doing.

Lucid

to MegaDitto: who the heck is Hontaru??
    me, I'm Hotaru =3

Javert said:
    you flamed more then you SPAMed, you were disrespectful and rude to members, thats why you got banned

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh well. The people who had said "Yes" are quite active member. Metto, maybe you should honor him with another try but he should be banned if anything offensive occurs by his posting, which hasn't happened yet. ^_^

I missed the 1,000th page? ;___; You guys don't like mee! ><

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lady Pearl said:
    Oh well. The people who had said "Yes" are quite active member. Metto, maybe you should honor him with another try but he should be banned if anything offensive occurs by his posting, which hasn't happened yet. ^_^

Sorry to hear.I like you and he started it.

Lucid

he wasnt IP banned, so he can re-join ~_~
    sowwwy ;-; we made it to 10,000 just before/after midnight, only 6 people were there... XD

Lady Pearl

Years
    Okie dokie, I feel loved. xD I can't stay up until midnight because I don't get enough sleep on weekdays due to homework. But I'm super duper happy that it's vacation! I wish to restore my MMORPG file of FFXI! Ooh, I shall get addicted soon enough. ^_^

Lady Pearl

Years
    Yay, I'm loved by another! ^o^ You're welcome for the welcome. xD The topic is... I don't know. We're lost. ><

By the way, I noticed I reached 800 posts! Yay, I need approximately 200 more posts for 1,000. I watched Monsters Inc. yesterday night for the third time and it was so fun yet so dramatic. DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back