• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Ha! I've finally done it! I found Alyssa(Teara)'s password and now I'm in controll!!!! I got the key to her room and now I have easy acess to all kinds of stuff! Her notes from school, her pms here, even her journal! So! Anyone wanna know anything at all about Her If you know her??? I can dig up any dirt you might possibly want! Cause it's Mike in controll now! Alyssa's cousin has broken through!!!!

Well, aren't you one of the nicest cousins Teara could ever have? =P I suggest you get off of her account, unless you want to be killed by the hands of her. =X How come everyone wants to use her account? I understand Becky's reason, but why not just make your own account instead of trying to steal hers?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Uh, I'm guessing you're Teara's cousin hehe...
    Naughty boy! You get off! Shoo!
    Don't mess around with your cousin's stuff!
    She won't like it....no she won't!
    Off course I'm her cousin! I just said that! So you know her? Wanna know the worst thing she's ever done? It's right here in last weeks journal entry! So, ya wanna know? Huh? Huh? Huh? I'll happily tell anyone! It's not like she'll know. Alyssa's out with her boyfriend and she's going to be gone for a long time because of a soccer game and I'm staying in the computor room since it's also the guest room and she avoids me. She'll never know! This rocks!!!

Ah! You guys type to fast! I don't need to make my own account since I don't even like pokemon. Oooh, you guys know Becky, she really hot!! But she wouldn't let me use Alyssa's account before but now I'm in so it dosn't matter!! Alyssa's always avoiding me because I bug her purposly so I doubt she's gonna find out untill I go back home. And unless she wants to fly all the way across about 3 states there's nothing she can do about it!!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Teara said:
    Off course I'm her cousin! I just said that! So you know her? Wanna know the worst thing she's ever done? It's right here in last weeks journal entry! So, ya wanna know? Huh? Huh? Huh? I'll happily tell anyone! It's not like she'll know. Alyssa's out with her boyfriend and she's going to be gone for a long time because of a soccer game and I'm staying in the computor room since it's also the guest room and she avoids me. She'll never know! This rocks!!!
    Umm... won't she know when she logs back in and reads these posts? I know I read what happens when I'm off-line so maybe she does too. Then she will know all about this...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hello PC members, I'm back on ^^, for an hour at least....

How did the day at PC go?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Hello PC members, I'm back on ^^, for an hour at least....

How did the day at PC go?
    Well, today was good, definitely better then yesterday morning, but now we have a bit of a problem as you can tell from Teara's recent posts in this thread *points above*. It seems her cousin is trying to take over her account, even though she will find out about this and murder him when she finds out. =PI don't think it is right for you to be wanting to tell us personal things in her life 'Mike', as you could put her in more danger then you think. >.>

Teara

Years
    Umm... won't she know when she logs back in and reads these posts? I know I read what happens when I'm off-line so maybe she does too. Then she will know all about this...
    Like I said, I'll be long gone when she finds out:badsmile:

Aww, come on! There has to be someone here that's not such a cold fish! I'm offering you the chance to learn the dark secrets of Alyssa(or Teara, what ever you guys call her most)! When I say anything I mean Everything!! This journal has every little detail of everything she's done for the past year or so! Imagine the blackmail!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Teara said:
    Like I said, I'll be long gone when she finds out:badsmile:

Aww, come on! There has to be someone here that's not such a cold fish! I'm offering you the chance to learn the dark secrets of Alyssa(or Teara, what ever you guys call her most)! When I say anything I mean Everything!! This journal has every little detail of everything she's done for the past year or so! Imagine the blackmail!
    Why, are you doing this? is it because you have no life of your own?, or are you just a jerk?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    pokejungle said:
    How do we know this isn't teara trying to find out who her real friends are @_@
    Yeah, that thought just came to my mind too. You could be trying to test us or something but I doubt it.

Teara

Years
    syther5 said:
    Why, are you doing this? is it because you have no life of your own?, or are you just a jerk?
    I have nothing to do!! I'm here visiting with my dad and there's nothing to do around here but use the computor!! And I have this password acces so I might as well make the best of it!
    Pokejungle said:
    How do we know this isn't teara trying to find out who her real friends are @_@
    I'm insulted that you'd compare me to a girl!!! Especialy Alyssa! I can prove it! I bet she never told you why she was kicked out of the movie theater! It's right here in her journal...Making out!!! Would she ever tell you that? I doubt it!! It'd totally ruin her reputation, if she even has one!! :laugh: :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I wonder if Kwesi or Vroad could TEMPORARILY ban teara?

Yes, I'm comparing you to a girl XP You never know on the internet these days!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    I wonder if Kwesi or Vroad could TEMPORARILY ban teara?

Yes, I'm comparing you to a girl XP You never know on the internet these days!
    personally it's too hard for me to believe whatever junk that's said... just how hard can it be for someone to pretend s/he is someone else online? Shouldn't we ask the other Alyssa how easy can it be to get that done? ;p

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    I have nothing to do!! I'm here visiting with my dad and there's nothing to do around here but use the computor!! And I have this password acces so I might as well make the best of it!

I'm insulted that you'd compare me to a girl!!! Especialy Alyssa! I can prove it! I bet she never told you why she was kicked out of the movie theater! It's right here in her journal...Making out!!! Would she ever tell you that? I doubt it!! It'd totally ruin her reputation, if she even has one!! :laugh: :badsmile:
    Isn't there anything better you could be doing? You must be terribly bored to sink to this level.
    And blackmail is a sin! It 'tis! And besides, it's not even blackmail anyway! I suggest you stay out of your cousin's account 'Mike'. There can be some ugly consequences the next time you see her!

Teara

Years
    frostweaver said:
    personally it's too hard for me to believe whatever junk that's said... just how hard can it be for someone to pretend s/he is someone else online? Shouldn't we ask the other Alyssa how easy can it be to get that done? ;p
    That's okay, you can belive I'm her. That just makes it easier to get her into trouble. You really can't tell, but all that matters is that I know I'm not her and she's getting what she deservs But whatevr.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    That's okay, you can belive I'm her. That just makes it easier to get her into trouble. You really can't tell, but all that matters is that I know I'm not her and she's getting what she deservs But whatevr.
    Getting what she deserves? Huh? It doesn't sound like you're all too fond of your cousin....she seems cool here on PC!
    *gasps*
    I'm making conversation with the enemy!
    Hehe...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Teara said:
    lol... I'm afraid you're mistaken.

First of all, when i said "Alyssa", I mean the moderator Alyssa... ;p

Secondly, my analysis of this is

a) mental illness on Teara at the moment
    b) freaks on someone's account
    c) possessed by ghosts
    d) Teara's experiment of some sort on PC members
    e) mixed of the above

And what's the proper reaction to all of the above?
    -ignore whatever she says as it's easier to lie than to tell the truth. It can be freaks lying about Teara to wreck her reputation, or Teara lying about herself in order to [insert verb here.]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Getting what she deserves? Huh? It doesn't sound like you're all too fond of your cousin....she seems cool here on PC!
    *gasps*
    Hehe...

TRAITOR!!

Oh well, I did to, so I'm with you at the burning stake X_X.

*struggles to get off*

AAAAAAAAHHHH, guess treason doesnt pay! Waddaya kno?

Teara

Years
    why does she derserve all this? refresh my memory plz!
    She leaves me out of every stupid thing she does whenever I come to visit, she avoids me, her friends make stupid jokes about me, and just the fact that she is Alyssa!
    *gasps*
    Hehe...
    Cool???? I don't know, I havn't looked up how she posts but if she acts anything like she does in real life then she's weird, hyper, and tries to act all smart.
    lol... I'm afraid you're mistaken.

First of all, when i said "Alyssa", I mean the moderator Alyssa... ;p

Secondly, my analysis of this is

a) mental illness on Teara at the moment
    b) freaks on someone's account
    c) possessed by ghosts
    d) Teara's experiment of some sort on PC members
    e) mixed of the above

And what's the proper reaction to all of the above?
    -ignore whatever she says as it's easier to lie than to tell the truth. It can be freaks lying about Teara to wreck her reputation, or Teara lying about herself in order to [insert verb here.]
    I know you ment another Alyssa.
    a) She's always mentall if you ask me
    b)If your refering to me as a freak on her account then I dont' care, I guess I'm a freak if I like revenge
    c)Ya thats it
    d)okay, I'm dead so its a mix of b amd c
    ignore whatever she says as it's easier to lie than to tell the truth. It can be freaks lying about Teara to wreck her reputation
    Yes. Ignore me if yoiu want, The fact that you'll still think badly of her is good enough for me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back