• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Humm... Hi!
    There is an welcome forum up there! ^__^
    Make a thread there and everything shall be fine! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2004
    Please Im desperet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please don?t double post, this isn?t a chat room. We take turns, okay? And go check out the code topic in the games section, they can help you. Post a request and in time I?m sure someone will help.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Cool DEOXY said:
    can I please have a deoxy code for action replay
    If you posted In the correct board you might get one, try posting under the Pokemon Game Boy games in the Action Replay/Game Shark thread.

Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    CD, you need to stop double posting.

I don't get exams yet, and we get out on the 16th. I cannot wait, Oh, how I cannot wait...

Lucky. Acually, as bad as they may sound, exams aren't too bad, or at least the ones I have had in the past. The questions are easy, you have more than enough time to finish, and we still get review guides instead of studying completely on our own. We get out on the 10th, but I'm not really looking foward to summer, too much to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back