• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Woohoo, I just got done watching The Last Samurai...man that movie was sad ._.
    I love sad movies! Even though I didn't happen to cry at The Last Samurai. (I hate that!) And yay!! The Last Samurai was awesome!! I watched it a few months ago. I definately recommend it! And Jess you missed us talking about getting you unbanned or not just yesterday night of course. XD O_o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    That movie made me hate guns in a whole new way...and besides, it was just so beautiful! It's a side of Japan that nobody remembers or even knows about anymore...the time of honor. The end was so amazing though...I didn't cry either but I felt like it :P

22sa

Years
    Then your just as unlucky as me. XP Ya, that whole part about selling Japan as a wh0re sounded interesting to me. XD And the war scenes were amazing too.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I didn't care for seeing that movie. Those important, meaningful type movies, such as Pearl Harbor don't interest me in the least. If you have a good comedy I'll watch it. Or a teen drama, but not an epic fighting drama.

22sa

Years
    Comedy... and anything about sex would interest me. XD O_o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:

o.O;
    That does not sound like you 22sa. :P

I like any movie that has action in it.
    The movies that involves only talking, they make fall asleep. XD
    It's pretty much like Social Studies. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    o.O;

I don't know, Lord of the Rings has the perfect blend of both talking and action. They're my favorite movies of all time!
    Best of all, they don't even curse! They really don't do it in the book either, but I'm so glad they don't! Good clean action hehe...

I really don't like those movies with the...uhh... 's' word in them.
    If I had to watch one, for school or something, I would turn away.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    In don't know, Lord of the Rings has the perfect blend of both talking and action. They're my favorite movies of all time!
    Best of all, they don't even curse! They really don't do it in the book either, but I'm so glad they don't! Good clean action hehe...

Mine too! It's pretty funny at times also.
    And I was sort of crying when Frodo leaves at the end of the third movie.
    Why did I have to do that in front of the public? :P

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    o.O;

>=p Does it sound like anyone on PC? O_o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    >=p Does it sound like anyone on PC? O_o

Uhh not at all. :P
    They do sound like my RL friends. XD

*whispering*
    Psst, are you using invisiblity mode? :P
    I know you are. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Heh, I'd have to say those are my favorite movies too^_^
    I really don't like chick flicks or teen movies*~* The're just boring to me. I'd much rather see a movie about something that could never be. What's the point of making a movie about some drama between two people when you could see plenty of that kind of thing in an everyday high school?...but I'm going to tick some people off if I keep running my mouth >_<
    22sa said:
    Ah! There he goes again! First "hot chicks" and now this...22sa, I think you're starting to..."grow up" o,0
    Dun dun dun duuuuun!
    *lightning strikes*
    XP

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:
    I really don't like chick flicks or teen movies*~* The're just boring to me. I'd much rather see a movie about something that could never be. What's the point of making a movie about some drama between two people when you could see plenty of that kind of thing in an everyday high school?...but I'm going to tick some people off if I keep running my mouth >_<

Ah! There he goes again! First "hot chicks" and now this...22sa, I think you're starting to..."grow up" o,0
    Dun dun dun duuuuun!
    *lightning strikes*
    XP

Let's give 22sa some space.
    He's only 17. :P

Yeah, I see it everyday in my school.
    But don't movies tape us? XD

22sa

Years
    Teara said:

Dun dun dun duuuuun!
    *lightning strikes*
    XP
    *stares in awe at the lightning strike* *-* XD

I'm starting to grow up? You remind me of ppl I know irl now. :laugh: Wait a sec.. more important question, have you started to "grow up?" Hah!! XDDDDD I couldn't possibly be alone!

Lol, PM10k! I forgot I was in invisible mode. And ya... sry for bringing rl-ness in here? o_O

:\ :D
    Daily Chit-Chat

EDIT: I'm 16...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Let's give 22sa some space.
    He's only 17.

Yeah, I see it everyday in my school.
    But don't movies tape us? XD
    *backs away from 22sa*

I didn't know movies where capable of taping us. Wow...and all this time I thought movies where non-living...who says you don't learn anything from PC XD
    22sa said:
    *stares in awe at the lightning strike* *-* XD

I'm starting to grow up? You remind me of ppl I know from rl now. Wait a sec.. more important question, have you started to "grow up?" Hah!! XDDDDD I couldn't possibly be alone!
    Who knows, maybe I am one of those people...mwahahahahahah! I bet you didn't know but I'm really...your mother's brother's second wife's, brother-in-law's second cousin's aunt...twice removed. Ha! XP
    *cough* Why I'm quite mature thank ya..I mean you. =x

And no...you're not alone...there are little people just like you all over the room you're in right now...you just don't know it >8}

*is starting to scare herself now* *~*;;

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    *backs away from 22sa*

I didn't know movies where capable of taping us. Wow...and all this time I thought movies where non-living...who says you don't learn anything from PC XD

Who knows, maybe I am one of those people...mwahahahahahah! I bet you didn't know but I'm really...your mother's brother's second wife's, brother-in-law's second cousin's aunt...twice removed. Ha! XP
    *cough* Why I'm quite mature thank ya..I mean you. =x

And no...you're not alone...there are little people just like you all over the room you're in right now...you just don't know it >8}

*is starting to scare herself now* *~*;;
    In case you haven't noticed, I'm mature too (a lot of ppl here are XP), I just don't act that way. >=p

It's interesting to see how... only you would reply to my posts like that, and PM10k. O_o

And ya.... you might as well not try to be my mother's brother's second wife, wow... x_x lol!!! XP :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back