• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    22sa said:
    In case you haven't noticed, I'm mature too (a lot of ppl here are XP), I just don't act that way. >=p

It's interesting to see how... only you would reply to my posts like that, and PM10k. O_o

And ya.... you might as well not try to be my mother's brother's second wife, wow... x_x lol!!! XP
    Ah yes, you are mature but you don't act like it. I see. It's just like I always (should but don't) say, "As long as you're mature on the inside"...or was it "Why act if they don't know"...no wait that wasn't it...what is my saying? Hm...guess I don't have one.
    *goes off to create a wise saying*

I respond to those kinds of posts so thay you know I notice..."strange" things.
    ...that made no sense...Blah! I don't know his excuse for it though <.<;;

Alright I won't impersonate...uh,them.

I just realized my family dosn't extend half that far o.0;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    *stares in awe at the lightning strike* *-* XD

I'm starting to grow up? You remind me of ppl I know irl now. :laugh: Wait a sec.. more important question, have you started to "grow up?" Hah!! XDDDDD I couldn't possibly be alone!

Lol, PM10k! I forgot I was in invisible mode. And ya... sry for bringing rl-ness in here? o_O

:\ :D
    Daily Chit-Chat

EDIT: I'm 16...

16? Yeah right, you're 16 and a half. :P

Yeah it's pretty wierd to see someone post while they're offline. XD
    That could've only meant one thing. :P

22sa said:
    And ya.... you might as well not try to be my mother's brother's second wife, wow... x_x lol!!! XP

Well Teara's my daughter so are you telling me that I'm your grand-uncle-in-law? :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Teara said:
    Ah yes, you are mature but you don't act like it. I see. It's just like I always (should but don't) say, "As long as you're mature on the inside"...or was it "Why act if they don't know"...no wait that wasn't it...what is my saying? Hm...guess I don't have one.
    *goes off to create a wise saying*

I respond to those kinds of posts so thay you know I notice..."strange" things.
    ...that made no sense...Blah! I don't know his excuse for it though <.<;;

Alright I won't impersonate...uh,them.

I just realized my family dosn't extend half that far o.0;;
    Wise, lol. d= You act immature for the same reason you act as a fool. Well, x= maybe not, I better keep my mouth shut now. :laugh: And... you don't really think they're "strange" things, do you? o_O Come on... I'm alive, and so are you [ppl]. XD Lol, I guess because it's really easy to say they're strange things... x_x dun dun dun! ^^

What's this? o_o' I'm getting pulled into an online family? XP lol, and ya, I'll be 17 in 4 month. XD

EDIT: You should see me last June time, I was always in invisible mod afraid people will say that 22sa goes online too often and starts complaining about him. :laugh: It's.. well good memories. XD XP

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Hey, guys. Anything I miss while I was gone? I was on a trip to the lake with my family for three hours. I had lots of fun. At the end I even got a bottle of Mountain Dew Live Wire which I haven't had since last summer, and I also got a giant Snickers bar that I haven't opened yet. I'm still full from a fish dinner that I had at the lake. Well, I'm glad to be back. :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    22sa said:
    Comedy... and anything about sex would interest me. XD O_o
    Lately it sounds to me that you've been having too many of those dreams buddy. But i cannot argue with you on that one... *gets stared at*

Teara

Years
    22sa said:
    Wise, lol. d= You act immature for the same reason you act as a fool. Well, x= maybe not, I better keep my mouth shut now. And... you don't really think they're "strange" things, do you? o_O Come on... I'm alive, and so are you [ppl]. XD Lol, I guess because it's really easy to say they're strange things... x_x dun dun dun! ^^

What's this? o_o' I'm getting pulled into an online family? XP lol, and ya, I'll be 17 in 4 month. XD
    The're...human. Well, I'd say what they really are...but...strange just sounds better 8x
    But it's odd to talk about them on a Pokemon forum.
    *can't remember what it was they were even talking about*

Yes, your in the family now, whether you like it or not! XD
    Ohhh, an old person! XP
    JK...or am I?...hmmm...
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Lately it sounds to me that you've been having too many of those dreams buddy. But i cannot argue with you on that one... *gets stared at*
    Aha! Ya see? I'm not the only one that noticed X3

That sounds fun LM^_^ We have a lake around here to, but I don't remember the last time I was there *_* I usually go there with my friend and we attach a tube to a boata and see who can stay one the longest...but my strategy always makes me the winner...hehe, push them off before they push you off >8}

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:

EDIT: You should see me last June time, I was always in invisible mod afraid people will say that 22sa goes online too often and starts complaining about him. :laugh: It's.. well good memories. XD XP

Yeah you're gonna become one of the people in the online family.
    Join ussssss. :P

I'll be more active in the summer but I still have summer school.
    DT once said that to me....I still can remember it clearly. XD

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    The're...human. Well, I'd say what they really are...but...strange just sounds better 8x
    But it's odd to talk about them on a Pokemon forum.
    *can't remember what it was they were even talking about*

Yes, your in the family now, whether you like it or not! XD
    Ohhh, an old person! XP
    JK...or am I?...hmmm...
    Aha! Ya see? I'm not the only one that noticed X3

That sounds fun LM^_^ We have a lake around here to, but I don't remember the last time I was there *_* I usually go there with my friend and we attach a tube to a boata and see who can stay one the longest...but my strategy always makes me the winner...hehe, push them off before they push you off >8}
    You're young enough, :laugh: I'm sure. And you were talking about sex and maturing.... human, absolutely. d=

I'll have summer school too. English 30-1. Which is grade 12 English. It won't be easy for me. :\

I have 2 free weeks before summer school though, so that's a good time for me to post and probably everyone else too, hopefully...

And yay, I welcome myself to my new online family. XP

Teara

Years
    I think he ment mode and just left off the e ^^;; But I wouldn't know, I wasn't at the old PC 8P
    22sa said:
    You're young enough, I'm sure. And you were talking about sex and maturing.... on a Pokemon forum, yep. d=

I'll have summer school too. English 30-1. Which is grade 12 English. It won't be easy for me.

I have 2 free weeks before summer school though, so that's a good time for me to post and probably everyone else too, hopefully...

I'm not that young. 14 tomarrow yeah! 8'}
    I was talking about it?

I don't have summer school but I am stuck with vollyball camp, tennis lessons, and an evil vacation *~*

Let's see, PM10000 is the father so you can be...the grandfather! No one thinks it's weird when Grandpa says "strange" things! ^o^

22sa

Years
    I was never moderator, just to get that cleared up.
    Daily Chit-Chat

Any of you guys want to become mods, btw?

Lol, Nick.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    I'll have summer school too. English 30-1. Which is grade 12 English. It won't be easy for me. :\

Well...I don't know what kind of English and Math my summer school is teaching but it'll help me do good in the extrance examination I'm taking next year.

You'd need to join the family thread to be in the family.
    If you join don't be my son please. I already have 12 have kids. :P
    Say....you can be my butler. XD

Edit: Well I want to be a mod, 22sa. If not, it's okay anyways.
    Good to be a normal member. :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I was! I de-modded myself on March 19, because of stress and no time due to school. But I feel better, and school is nearly over, so I keep asking to be re-modded. If Kairi and Arcanine are looking, please?

Teara

Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I was! I de-modded myself on March 19, because of stress and no time due to school. But I feel better, and school is nearly over, so I keep asking to be re-modded. If Kairi and Arcanine are looking, please?
    Dosn't asking just decrease youre chances? Especialy if you keep asking *.*;;
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    If you join don't be my son please. I already have 12 have kids.
    I dunno, I still think he's fit the Grandfather position pretty well^~^ And arn't you supposed to be dead! o.0;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I don't consider it asking, since I was already a MOD. I believe Mild Altaria was MODded, then quit, then asked to be a MOD again.

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well...I don't know what kind of English and Math my summer school is teaching but it'll help me do good in the extrance examination I'm taking next year.

I'll go there if you want me to. Okay. XD

And I hope you become mod then... actually I don't know if I want you too... I'm afraid of you changing too much. ._.

I don't want to become mod myself. I hate our staff! Just kidding. =P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:

Remember Modding is like a chore. I well prepared to be a MOD again, because I know what I'm getting myself into.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    I'll go there if you want me to. Okay. XD

And I hope you become mod then... actually I don't know if I want you too... I'm afraid of you changing too much. ._.

I don't want to become mod myself. I hate our staff! Just kidding. =P

Wow! You agreed to be my butler!? :P

Naww, it won't happen. For the rest of my life in PC.
    I'll still be my psycho old self. XD

I am a mod in another forum so I know what happens there.
    *evil glares* >=D (this is my first time doing this smiley) :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back