• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sweet and spicy are a good combo...looks like I'll have to muster up some bravery and try that sometime! Is pineapple better hot or cold on a pizza?

Oh, and good luck on your finals, snowangel, hopefully they won't be too stressful ^_^;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    Good luck Ashley!!!!! You'll do fine! What? I have a sixth sense about these kinda things :P
    I highly doubt that Ren but thanks for believing in me anyway! I seriously think I'll fail some of them. I know I'll ace my chorus exam though! But for the others... I don't remember a thing! Except I know the 50 states and capitals... but I'm not sure how much good that'll do! Tomorrow's tests should be okay... English and Spanish... but the Spanish one might give me some trouble.

As for the pizza topic... I think I have had pineapple on pizza before but I'm not sure. In 8th grade we had to take cooking and we had to make a pizza with something from each food group. And I think my group's fruit might've been a pineapple. The pizza was pretty gross though. I think I'l stick with a single topping on my pizza!

Oh and thanks Chairman Kaga! I sure hope I do well. I've never failed a major test before... and I don't want to start now! In my hardest class last year I somehow managed a B on the final and I was almost failing the class. I'm just worried about my Wednesday exams. I can't wait for this school year to end though!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It will be sweet either way, it's a matter of what texture is better suited to pizza...I think when it's hot and mushy, it would be more like other vegetables on a pizza. Cold, not only would it make a distasteful contrast with the pleasant heat of the pizza, but I think it would be too crunchy...is there possibly a nice balance? How do you suppose room-temperature or lukewarm pineapple would taste on pizza?

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    It will be sweet either way, it's a matter of what texture is better suited to pizza...I think when it's hot and mushy, it would be more like other vegetables on a pizza. Cold, not only would it make a distasteful contrast with the pleasant heat of the pizza, but I think it would be too crunchy...is there possibly a nice balance? How do you suppose room-temperature or lukewarm pineapple would taste on pizza?
    Well it taste like if it was hot but if cold bad.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've found the perfect solution! Add pineapple juice to the dough mixture...then your dough tastes like pineapple AND you don't have to worry about texture!

I've been watching too much Iron Chef, it gives me such wacky ideas XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back