• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Cold pizza...I'm not really partial to it I suppose. Cold pepperoni, cold cheese, and cold dough are delicious, but sauce isn't...the thickness along with the spices make it have an odd taste when it's cold. Strange because I can't stand ketchup unless it's icy o_O

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    Well I was wanting to put it down easy and not say hate but yea I hate cold pizza. XD

Cold pizza is the only reason why I don't like pizza that much.
    And cold pizza isn't crunchy...it's very chewy (not a kind of thing you want from a pizza XD).
    Hot pizza's are awesome....it's a bit oily but I don't care. :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hmm...pineapple chunks in the sauce then, maybe? Or would it be too chunky for a pizza, like putting salsa instead of sauce on it?

(I'm going to experiment until I have a good idea!) :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    My finals start tomorrow... and I'm starting to get scared! I've never been scared of tests before... so this is really weird for me! I need to study but I can't... I just can't! At least tomorrow's aren't my hardest ones... but those are on Wednesday. Once Wednesday is past it's pretty much home free for me though! But until then I'm gonna feel really stressed out...

Late Reply but....
    I hope you'll do good....Well actually, I'm sure you'll do good. ;)
    *sees she logged off early*
    This has got to be the first time, you've logged off this early. :P
    That's a good thing to do before it comes.
    Good luck anyways.

Hey, DP..(XD)...cold pizza is the best! :P
    *waits for his treat* XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I like pizza that has been heated up after cooling. No idea why, but I do. There?s a pizza place at our mall that has a bad habit of doing that, and I prefer it more over their fresh stuff. o_o;;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Late Reply but....
    I hope you'll do good....Well actually, I'm sure you'll do good. ;)
    *sees she logged off early*
    This has got to be the first time, you've logged off this early. :P
    That's a good thing to do before it comes.
    Good luck anyways.

Hey, DP..(XD)...cold pizza is the best! :P
    *waits for his treat* XD

Thanks... but I am online now! I got off to watch tv for a half hour! Jeez... why would I log off for the night at 8:30? I plan to stay up until midnight reviewing so I should be on! I don't think being offline will help me do better on my exams. I feel I'm doomed no matter what! But I'll try my best that's for sure!

As for cold pizza... well it's okay. I definitely prefer it heated but if I get hungry and I'm too lazy to heat it up I'll eat it cold.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm too creative for my own good :P

And you're right, Kairi...reheated pizza is better than when it's freshly made for some reason...I think it's something to do with the cheese hardening or the grease sinking into the pizza or something...I really can't put my finger on it *shrug*

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    Lol, wow you?re the first person to think I?m not weird for that! Maybe I don?t tell enough people though. XP; I?ve thought about calling in a pizza then just wrapping it up and saving it for later, haha. O.o;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    =\ Hmm... we reheat pizza a lot, since we normally order these huge party-sized ones for just the 4 of us... but I don't like it nearly as much as fresh pizza. (Although, I don't much care for the pizza we get from the local place anyway, but my parents don't care and keep ordering it.)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    As for cold pizza... well it's okay. I definitely prefer it heated but if I get hungry and I'm too lazy to heat it up I'll eat it cold.

Just don't heat it up in the microwave. They taste even worse if you do. :P
    I hate chewy pizzas.

Kairi said:
    I like pizza that has been heated up after cooling. No idea why, but I do. There?s a pizza place at our mall that has a bad habit of doing that, and I prefer it more over their fresh stuff. o_o;;;

Hey, my school always does that. XD
    They serve those rectuagular pizzas that are often leftovers and isn't heated suffiiently. :P

Experiment pizza, Chairman Kaga? Just tell me what the results are. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    =\ Hmm... we reheat pizza a lot, since we normally order these huge party-sized ones for just the 4 of us... but I don't like it nearly as much as fresh pizza. (Although, I don't much care for the pizza we get from the local place anyway, but my parents don't care and keep ordering it.)
    We reheat pizza a lot too. Since we also tend to get one or two large pizzas for four of us... and my sister doesn't like to eat. So we have leftover pizza a lot... I did today actually. I usually like fresh pizza better but depending on where it's from it might taste better reheated. And I don't warm it up in the microwave... I use the toaster over for that. Soggy pizza doesn't taste all that great!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eew, microwave-reheated pizza is disgusting. It's so limp and slimy x_x

Well I have to go for the night, so see you all tomorrow morning! Apparently my parents say I've been on too long today =/

Well good night everyone!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eew, microwave-reheated pizza is disgusting. It's so limp and slimy x_x

Well I have to go for the night, so see you all tomorrow morning! Apparently my parents say I've been on too long today =/

Well good night everyone!

Yeah and it also tastes thicker. X_X
    It basically has no taste. :P

Alright..... see you tommorow, Alan...(if you prefer XD)
    Too bad I still have about 2 more weeks left of school.
    I'd have to go to sleep early today also.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    Is Alan his real name? o.o; Oh well, bye!

I don?t think thick crust pizza is _too_ bad out of a microwave, meh. Oven is preferred if possible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    I refuse to eat anywhere near this computer desk, since all my babies are here? *hugs computer and electronics* o.o;

This desk itself sucks though. Squeaks and squeaks when you move the keyboard tray etc, blah. Piece of junk. O.x;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back