• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *looks back two pages* Someone's been memorizing information about me :P I've mentioned my name twice here I think, once in the biography thread and once in the DCC to complain how much people misspell it...heheh...

Still on pizza, are we? Has anyone found the secret to the perfect pineapple pizza yet? I should become a pizza-maker so I can do all these experiments...I want to be the Dr. Frankenstein of pizza for a day =P

Oh, and, technically (referring to the post above this one), vegetarians refuse to eat meat but may eat animal by-products, and vegans are stricter, and will not consume or purchase anything made from an animal (including leather, wool, glue, things like that I think)

And lastly, how did I know this? o_O;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I am skipping today and tomorrow's my last day. I was on my way to oversleeping again, so I was glad. I didn't even ask to stay home, Mom said I could. Whew, I think I'm going to the movies today.
    -

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm good at remembering people's names. Unfortunately, I'm not good at remember stuff for tests. 2 down 5 to go! Today's finals were pretty easy. English only had 70 mulitple choice (and some were the same question used more than once!) and an essay that we knew prior. Spanish was a little harder but I think my studying paid off! Tomorrow's are the scary ones though... I'm just glad finals are half days of school and I don't have to work today. But tomorrow I go back. Tomorrow's gonna be an awful day for me...

Back to names... for some reason people spell my name wrong... and I'm not really sure why. Ashley. I don't find it hard to spell. Plus, it's spelled the more common way. My sister's name always gets spelled wrong though. My mom had to spell it Kellie instead of Kelly. I think my sister's way is pretty but everyone spells it wrong. She gets frustated with that too... and I can see why.

My friend is a vegetarian... well she's not a close friend but she works with me. I know she doesn't like leather things either cuz some girl had leather boots or something in chorus and she didn't like that. I'm not sure what her rules are for eating though. Being Italian it's almost impossible for me to be a vegetarian... almost everything I eat is meat or has meat in it. For example, for lunch I had ravioli... meat ravioli cuz I don't like ricotta cheese.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Soph said:
    *Looks at Andy's profile* Right. Well. The lines just came back up here and looky, looky, im online. You wanna know what i have to say? CHANGE IT BACK! It looks like im paired with a GIRL O_O X_x that is way scary. No, no, no, I like the Arcanine avatar better! Change it baaaaaaackkk!
    Yea? Well Soph I look at your avatar and it looks like I'm paired with a boy. XD
    And Arcy was getting boring so I though FF would be good.

HA Alyssa so yea you can't take my PS2 away now. XD

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    I see vegetarians all the time eating salads with chicken slices at Mcdonalds. You could actually get a stepometer at Mcdonald's if you buy a salad and a bottle of water. The Salad tastes like garbage after the chicken slices are gone... I bet nobody knows my real name.... XDHEHEHE Some people do though.. And I don't know what my favorite food is... Cause' It's so hard to decide between Pizza and tacos..

Years
    OMG, Soph i love your Marche Avy :P
    My favourite characters from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance are Mewt, Ritz, and Shara =X
    I have beat the game, and i think it sucks that Mewt goes back to the real world...i was hoping he would join my clan ;.; So sad XD
    Oh, i forgot to mention that i also like Montblanc, he is my strongest Moogle =D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ashley is the most normal spelling of the name, so I don't see people why have to go out of their way to mess with the spelling...I suppose the trend these days is to make strange spellings of normal names when one names their child...I've seen things like Ashlee, Ashleigh, Ashlie, Ashli, and other spellings, but I prefer the original spelling and that's how I'd always spell it...

Ricotta cheese? That stuff is pretty nasty...I know it's a staple of Italian cooking and I really love Italian cuisine but it's just never tasted good. The sad thing is I really like lasagna but the recipe usually calls for ricotta so I usually don't eat it...I prefer cheddar or parmesan cheese on my pasta instead. Ricotta tastes like how old carpet smells...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I know... my name is spelled the normal way and people still spell it wrong. I don't know how that happens though. I know someone that now spells her name Ashlie or something like that just to be different. Her name is really spelled the same way as mine but she insists on spelling it the other way. I prefer most names the average way of spelling them... except my sister's since her name isn't the average way...

I'm half Italian and I hate ricotta cheese. For lasagna and ravioli they usually have ricotta in them but you can get meat lasagna and ravioli (I had meat ravioli for lunch). Actually most of my family doesn't like ricotta cheese. I really hate ricotta cheese in canolis though. Chocolate ones are better! Or vanilla too.... but ricotta? As for pasta... I used to put parmesean cheese on it when I was younger but my cousins and I seemed to grow out of that. Now I just use sauce and no cheese at all...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *drool* you bet chocolate cannoli is good...I hardly ever have homemade pasta though...most of it's chef boyardee, but with a little cheese and some garlic bread it's just as good! :P I love ravioli, but as you said a lot of it has ricotta in it...I guess my only other option's beef, which I don't mind. I could actually go for some lasagna right now, but we're having hot dogs for dinner...speaking of which, brb! It's dinner time :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    just got this in the mail...did anyone know there was a batman manga? This is new to me.,
    Daily Chit-Chat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back