• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    So what are finals? When you get out of school you have to stay longer to do tests? That would suck, and I hope they don't do that in New Jersey. Maybe I'll move to another country until I'm 18 and hopefully they have no finals.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I wish I had my own computer! Since I'm virtually the only person who uses it, it feels like mine, except it's in the living room, not mine. I wish I could put it in my room.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    So what are finals? When you get out of school you have to stay longer to do tests? That would suck, and I hope they don't do that in New Jersey. Maybe I'll move to another country until I'm 18 and hopefully they have no finals.
    Finals would be tests that test you on everything you've learned in that class all year. Unless it's a semester course then you only get tested on what you learned in half a year. So basically yeah, today was technically my last day of school but the next 4 days (really 3 cuz on Friday I have one test and it's chorus...) I have to take my exams. But we do get out early those days. Except for the fact that after a week and a half of being lazy I have to back to work on Wednesday...

Well I don't like my laptop all greasy either! I'm just saying that since it's mine no one else can complain about me eating near it and stuff. I do clean it after I eat. I can't stand the keyboard being greasy. The reason I felt the need to buy myself a laptop was cuz everytime I was online my sister would complain that she wanted to use it and my dad said I always monopolized the computer. Now that I have my own my sister hardly uses it anymore... she now uses the other one anyway. But I do like having it in my room... so now I can stay online past 10...

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Arcanine said:
    I wish I had a laptop with wireless internet. I saw one not to long ago for like $1,200 it was nice.
    Why not buy it? If I were you, I would buy it.
    Little expensive...but it's okay. :P

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wireless connection would be great. I don't have that. I have a laptop and i used most my money on up grade in diff areas. So i did not do the wireless with it. I tend to up grade to that soon as i can but it will be a while. Don't have the cash for it. Have to pay bills after all.
    I think i seen a lot of avertisments(sp) for wireless laptops lately though. Think it is like a summer sales thing.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My laptop costed me $850 but that could be cuz I bought from a friend of my dad's. I still need to buy my own mouse since I still use my dad's (and I think he may want it back eventually!) and the internet card my dad gave me didn't work right so I'm also using his wireless adaptor. He may also want that back. My laptop doesn't have a floppy drive either and I have tons of stuff on disks that I want on my computer so I'll need to get one of those sooner or later too... but at the moment I have barely any money since I haven't worked much in over a month...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    My laptop costed me $850 but that could be cuz I bought from a friend of my dad's. I still need to buy my own mouse since I still use my dad's (and I think he may want it back eventually!) and the internet card my dad gave me didn't work right so I'm also using his wireless adaptor. He may also want that back. My laptop doesn't have a floppy drive either and I have tons of stuff on disks that I want on my computer so I'll need to get one of those sooner or later too... but at the moment I have barely any money since I haven't worked much in over a month...
    Wow thats a lot of stuff. Don't you have or like the mouse that comes in the laptop(the touch mouse)?
    I use net working for my net right now with the house computer here. It is cable connection.
    I know how it feel to be broke(money i mean). I hate it i realy do. I don't have money for any thing extra at all. Think that why i'm playing a game i got a long time ago and never got to playing it. Guess being with out money can be a ok thing in some areas.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Wow thats a lot of stuff. Don't you have or like the mouse that comes in the laptop(the touch mouse)?
    I use net working for my net right now with the house computer here. It is cable connection.
    I know how it feel to be broke(money i mean). I hate it i realy do. I don't have money for any thing extra at all. Think that why i'm playing a game i got a long time ago and never got to playing it. Guess being with out money can be a ok thing in some areas.
    I know it's a lot but I don't plan on getting it all at once. Yeah, I have the touch pad but I hate using that as a mouse. I much prefer my (or in this case, my dad's) logitech mouse with the little ball that I get to roll with my thumb! I despise using regular mouses now too (the kind you have to roll on a mouse pad) since I've gotten so used to the kind I have... I've been using this kind since I was at least 7.

I haven't been to work at all since June 4. That week and the week prior I only worked a couple of half days... meaning 2 hours or so since I have school before that so I normally work from 2:30 till 6... half being around 4 or 4:30. So I haven't made much money in the past month. And right before I stopped working a lot I had just bought my laptop. I will be working during the summer so that way I'll earn some more money...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Hey, guys. What's up? I've been gone for two days again. I wasn't on yesterday at all, and I haven't been on today until now. I have been busy playing a second game of Pok?mon Colosseum, I have been trying to enjoy the outdoors more since the weather is much nicer now, and my family has been busy moving stuff around trying to clear out a part of the kitchen to put the new washer and dryer in since the basement door is a little too small to bring them down there. We had to move our pet rabbits from the kitchen to another room too, so that was a lot of hard work.

Well, have I missed anything? I hope I didn't miss anything important. :\

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    Hey, guys. What's up? I've been gone for two days again. I wasn't on yesterday at all, and I haven't been on today until now. I have been busy playing a second game of Pok?mon Colosseum, I have been trying to enjoy the outdoors more since the weather is much nicer now, and my family has been busy moving stuff around trying to clear out a part of the kitchen to put the new washer and dryer in since the basement door is a little too small to bring them down there. We had to move our pet rabbits from the kitchen to another room too, so that was a lot of hard work.

Well, have I missed anything? I hope I didn't miss anything important. :\
    Oh just me changing my Avatar and about two or three pages of the DCC talking about it. XD No spamers or anything big. So nah you didn't miss to much.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We talked about the best food, ever. Reheated pizza! O_O

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Kairi said:
    We talked about the best food, ever. Reheated pizza! O_O
    I prefer frozen cheese burger.
    Hard as metal...*teeth for out after eat it*

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ive always liked chicken but then again most ppl do

even some ppl who call their self vegitarian will eat chicken and fish

prob coz its not red meat

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    See calling my Arcy is better then calling me Arcanine. (sounds better)

And who knows, we will find out tomorrow when Soph says something about it. But yea, I might keep it.
    *Looks at Andy's profile* Right. Well. The lines just came back up here and looky, looky, im online. You wanna know what i have to say? CHANGE IT BACK! It looks like im paired with a GIRL O_O X_x that is way scary. No, no, no, I like the Arcanine avatar better! Change it baaaaaaackkk!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    I don't see how you can call your self a vegitarian if you eat animal or animal by porducts. I don't think you realy should then.
    I mean there are lost of reason people eat that way but not one if you eat meat and animal by products to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back