• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I have to start counting the MOTM votes, well, the rest of them. I'm glad Raichu Master, or whatever his name, counted the first six categories for me. I will probably start later today. I am not volunteering to start this anymore <_<

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I have to start counting the MOTM votes, well, the rest of them. I'm glad Raichu Master, or whatever his name, counted the first six categories for me. I will probably start later today. I am not volunteering to start this anymore <_<
    Yes raichu hes very reliable to get things done so vote rm voting him is a fairer pc. Ok im working on the slogan.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Hmm I think this thread is going to die no one likes to talk anymore. But you should be aware of the giant mutant frogs eating are minds and trying to kill us all. Dont be fooled by the bunnies either in are sleep they will suffate us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Wow! Just wow! My friend Jarax doesn`t need my friendship anymore. We have been great friends for 3 or 4 months. We had chat every day, and everything was fine. Well, honestly, he still talked about his depression, about his troubles, about his parents etc. etc. etc. and I gave him milion warm words. Now, he started his College again and.... he still says, I should meet other guys, I should find another friendship too. Bla bla bla. He just doesn`t need me. It sucks! Some people are so evil. He had depression and troubles, so I was the best friend. Now he feels better- I`m not needed anymore.
    It makes me sad. Why some friends aren`t loyal? Friendship is a great thing, but some people don`t understand it. It hurts me, because I have lost my friend.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Casey said:
    Wow! Just wow! My friend Jarax doesn`t need my friendship anymore. We have been great friends for 3 or 4 months. We had chat every day, and everything was fine. Well, honestly, he still talked about his depression, about his troubles, about his parents etc. etc. etc. and I gave him milion warm words. Now, he started his College again and.... he still says, I should meet other guys, I should find another friendship too. Bla bla bla. He just doesn`t need me. It sucks! Some people are so evil. He had depression and troubles, so I was the best friend. Now he feels better- I`m not needed anymore.
    It makes me sad. Why some friends aren`t loyal? Friendship is a great thing, but some people don`t understand it. It hurts me, because I have lost my friend.
    Ok casey dont let him get you down just find a friend you know can be very loyal to you.

Also has anyone heard of the new game star ocean coming out.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`m so saaaad! I can`t belive it. Jarax is not my friend anymore. We have been great friend for few months, and now...... *cries* I juct can`t belive it. Why? Why I lost him?

Today I had a Tennis. Everything was wrong. I felt so lonely. I had a lot to say, but I knew, I don`t have my Jarax anymore. Its hard to forget about the best friend. I know, I have been bad for him too, and now he doesn`t have feelings to me anymore.

I`m writing and writing but this pain doesn`t go. I can`t belive it, I lost him =(

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Ice demon said:
    ^ so why did you 'lose' him??
    did u pis him off or something?

First our chats were da bomb, but on last month- bleh.
    I don`t know, but Jarax wasn`t so cute anymore. I talked to him, and he said only "Aha" "Uhum" "Yes" No" =/ Later we had some not so nice chats, and today.... bleh..... just bleh. I was angry at him and I said something,now he is not angry at me, but he doesn`t have feelings to me anymore.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Casey said:
    First our chats were da bomb, but on last month- bleh.
    I don`t know, but Jarax wasn`t so cute anymore. I talked to him, and he said only "Aha" "Uhum" "Yes" No" =/ Later we had some not so nice chats, and today.... bleh..... just bleh. I was angry at him and I said something,now he is not angry at me, but he doesn`t have feelings to me anymore.
    Hmmm why dont you stop bringing him up so you can forget about him. Cause thats what I would do if I were you.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I`m going to bed soon. Yawn. I hope, tomorrow will be better. Maybe I will forget about Jarax soon. I would like to, because i wanna have a calm, happy life, without pain.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Well being the cynical person i am i would normally say
    "Suck it up and stop blubbering. You're taking away from my lovely posts"
    but since i'm on PC and i'm a 'nice' person here i would say
    "Oh poor Casey. Don't worry if he got angry with u then he isn't worth ur time"
    J/k - how did u like that one???

Okay enough ranting
    This is what i really feel -
    yes u were friends and now u are not. Its okay it will all work out well in the end and probably the fight was for the best......

Now on a lighter note
    -"Todays whether is rainy and crappy so suck it up and go online for the rest of the day"
    "Back to you Tom"
    -"Thanks Ice Demon"
    " In other news DCC is really boring today"

BEEP.........................................................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back