• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's 5:40am here in California. I'm watching/listening to music videos on MTV right now. But it's on commercials...

DCC seems kinda dead lately. Doesn't seem the concept of school coming back again is helping it much.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Hmm, what's this craze going around now with second accounts? First it was the dare thread, then it was gender dares, now the thread is having an alternate account? Andrea doesn, as does soph, even sparks. And I believe Dark heaven had one for a while too.

Years
    Here's the current count:

Kairi: Join date: September 6th, 2003 Posts: 7,700 Last visit: Today

DragonTrainer: Join Date: September 14th, 2003 Posts: 6,668 Last Visit: Yesterday

Pokemaster10000: Join Date: December 31st, 2003 Posts: 6,251 Last Visit: August 28th, 2004

Flygon_trainer: Join Date: March 22nd, 2004 Posts: 6,036 Last Visit: Today

This will be interesting...

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Here's the current count:

Kairi: Join date: September 6th, 2003 Posts: 7,700 Last visit: Today

DragonTrainer: Join Date: September 14th, 2003 Posts: 6,668 Last Visit: Yesterday

Pokemaster10000: Join Date: December 31st, 2003 Posts: 6,251 Last Visit: August 28th, 2004

Flygon_trainer: Join Date: March 22nd, 2004 Posts: 6,036 Last Visit: Today

This will be interesting...
    It would not be that way if Q&F and Announcements was neve deleted (I was 5th highest and now I am 9th -_-) I lost some 2,000+ posts when that happened.

Years
    it's interesting, because really comparing the time everybody joined I'd actually be the top poster if we all joined at simaler times.

~fear my mad posting powers of doom~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back