• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    2 questions for you:Do you read my posts?
    Do you *try* to read my posts?

Also,you posted in yuor club,you'd like to be stalk'd,you can't be if you are invisible.xD

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    Hello ^_^. How's everyone?
    I'm so cold.....I think my fingers are falling off....O_O. Some girl at scholl got hit by a car today. She wasn't hurt but she was hit. Comes to show that even though there are kids in a parking lot adults don't care -_-

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    Hyper..as usual..lol. I guess that means I'm good...^^ How are you? Awesome avatar! I jst got off the phone with the girl that got hit. She said the lady was a lazy snot ball and wasn't paying attention to where she was going or who was in front of her O_O lol....

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Arcanine said:
    As in the Summer for Summer break.

Me I stay in the bed till like 10 am if my dad dosen't wake me up (and that's all year round). XD
    Lucky You.My dad wakes me up at 10 and he makes do all his work so he could sleep til 11.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back