• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Meh. More like I go to sleep at 10AM. XD I need to fix my sleep cycle, only 6 days 'till school goes back.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Abby and Sawah leaving sucks hard. =/

(points to sig)

How come I never was informed of this?

Chores? I do chores ALL the frickin time, man.

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Why not Sawah? ;__; She was soo cool. IMO. She was my inspiration, since we were both lesbians. XD I feel so alone now I noticed ._.;

*dies*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    a1337a.I was one of her victems of flaming.Really.She apoligized thouh PM though.xD

Abby...she did a great job.Better than Arcy.xD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Billybob said:
    Abby...she did a great job.Better than Arcy.xD
    OMG SO TRUE. Abby was so fair and caring. I always was getting in trouble last two years for being too much of a flamer, but Abby always warned me and was pacient. She is my sempai *bows*

Arcanine's too blah.. =/ He can never become the great admin Kairi was.

*dies*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I really wish people would get over this whole "Sawah's a flamer!" crap. That was the past, and you can't change the past, so you might as well get over it. Had certain people done so, she would still be here today.

Carlito-san

Years
    Abby kinda also left cuz Arcy critizied her about being a 'min.She was,and always will be,a better 'min than Arcy.xD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    At least she apologized to Billybob ^^ That's bold, I never did that to my victims. ^_^ She was an awesome person, very so. Veyr opinionated and she stood up for me too. <3

*dies*

Carlito-san

Years
    Arcy critizied her and *some* members hated her for being a lesbian,*coughbluecough*

She had angst about this place,so she left.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Discriminators disgust me. I wish THEY left for being such meanies. Pah, poor Abby, she doesn't deserve this. ;_; She was the greatest member, nobody could compare.

Admins and mods that discriminators make me sick to my stomach.

*dies*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Uh, Jorge has his problems, but you can't say that he alone caused Abby's problems, or that he was the only one hating Abby.

I could name a few culprits for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back