• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
  • Awe.. bye bye Purin! Don't take too long ;_;

Zappy:
    hmm.. Maybe that was worth the cencorship. I'd hate to be playing that game with my brother watching and that come up. Awkwardness -_-

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • not to opose those who like school but IT SUCKS SO MUCH! i tryed to slep in but that didn't work and i got in big trouble!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, being homeschooled has its advantages and disadvantages too, I guess... You don't get as much work, but you also probably won't have as many friends as you would in public school, lol. o_o Oh well, I don't mind. I'm more of a family-person, anyway!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I'mgoingtothemovies!whowantstogowithme?!?!?!hehehe...

EDIT: I tried sleeping in twice last week, and today I overslept for the fourth time, but not on purpose. I have made it to school on time all four times, though. I woke up at 7:09 today, and I usually leave at 7:22. I'm quick. And for people who are wondering, I take my showers at night.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Purin said:
    Since the leaving thread is no more, and we aren't allowed to make threads, I suppose I can announce it here.
    The time has come for me to leave PC for the moment to focus on my revision work, and at the same time, devote part of the time I've used for coming up here to my website. I'll be back, I promise, after those exams.

I like the Emerald game, but no time to play. My brother is so lucky to have finished his examinations before me --;;

Awwwww... the only time I'm on is when you're not. T_T;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Zapchu said:
    Uhm...yes, but I don't see what that has to do with Purin's exams. :)

Notice below is the direct translation from Japanese. This was not featured in the English version. :) Censorship...

リーガル「 私たちの手で
    プレセア「 守ってみせましょう
    しいな「 この大地と、そして…
    ゼロス「 しいなの胸を!
    しいな「 アホか!

Regal: With our hands...
    Presea: We will protect...
    Sheena: The world and also...
    Zelos: Sheena's chest!
    Sheena: YOU IDIOT!
    Dude...which friggin scene was that? Or is that an after battle quote? *agrees with Zelos in anti-gravity*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • It's a battle end quote, the english verson is something like this:

Regal: With our hands...
    Presea:we will protect
    Sheena: the world...
    Zelos: Speaking of hands...I think I'll put mine...
    Sheena: Psh...idiot!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kiri said:
    Hi everyone! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy now! I caught feebas!
    Sorry, just felt like screamin'.
    w0t for you!

I finished Fire Red in 16 and a half hours playing time but then I couldn't load my save game anymore. :'( So my revived Pokemon Journey stopped there. ................... Not that it matters, because Frosty got me NetBattle! ... But NetBattle stopped working about a week after too. -_-

Purin said:
    Since the leaving thread is no more, and we aren't allowed to make threads, I suppose I can announce it here.
    The time has come for me to leave PC for the moment to focus on my revision work, and at the same time, devote part of the time I've used for coming up here to my website. I'll be back, I promise, after those exams.

I like the Emerald game, but no time to play. My brother is so lucky to have finished his examinations before me --;;
    See ya.

Kayleigh said:
    Well, being homeschooled has its advantages and disadvantages too, I guess... You don't get as much work, but you also probably won't have as many friends as you would in public school, lol. o_o Oh well, I don't mind. I'm more of a family-person, anyway!
    For some people, they won't any. But screw friends! >=p j/k A life without friends isn't really a life.

And I wanted to say that the OC announcement is kinda funny. I read the bottom one.

Finally, I'm going to be semi-active on PC again!

*shivers*

*shivers more*

*can't stop shivering*

x_X Bleh, I'm okay, just having trouble breathing too.

>_> And... I was going to return yesterday but I forgot my password... and this stupid board system never e-mailed me my pass when I asked! Not that I should be talking since I DID forget it in the first place, ehhh, but... I remembered it at school today. o_o w0t.

And not being on MSN for a couple months I'm wondering why I had to make room for a bunch of new contacts. I do not know who they are but I think they're from PC... >_>

22sa

Years
  • Gr8person62.2 said:
    *stares*

*stares even more*

*can't stop staring*

22sa, HEY! Long time no see man. Great that your back now. I hope this time you mean it.
    :D :) ... huh? There was a time I didn't mean what I said? *looks around* Oh yeah.... that whole August thing. Sorry! I was a caught up in other things... they were embrassing so I won't say.

Yes, I mean it! And great to see YOU! ^_^

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 22sa is back. Does anyone know how much has changed since he was last here?

Well it's great to see you back here 22sa, I hope you don't run off again. XD
    You're going to ask me to not run off again? :\ You're kidding, I'm addicted to it!

*face turns purple*

*steps out of the cold place*

Hi again, and Arcanine... I'd ask you to post like crazy but I just don't feel like speed posting. =(

In other words, do it!! ^__^ Haha.

And your scream is the most pleasant thing you I can hear from you... :) well, no, but you get it. I noticed a lot has changed, just not anything for the better yet. Proper, but not better. I hope to be differed by my own perception in the near future. *grins* :)

And.... Don't feel like flipping through PC history at the moment. -_- *Reads kira_kira_suru*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    :D :) ... huh? There was a time I didn't mean I said? *looks around* Oh yeah.... that whole August thing. Sorry! I was a caught up in other things... they were embrassing so I won't say.

Yes, I mean it! And great to see YOU! ^_^
    Embarassing? Ooh! Was you dumped by your girlfriend and went through some depression state?

anyhoo *grabs chains and ties 22sa to a pole*
    You're not going anywhere this time. *Hopes 22sa can't pick locks*

22sa

Years
  • Gr8person62.2 said:
    Embarassing? Ooh! Was you dumped by your girlfriend and went through some depression state?

anyhoo *grabs chains and ties 22sa to a pole*
    You're not going anywhere this time. *Hopes 22sa can't pick locks*
    Yes, sure, it was my girlfriend, I stared coldly at life for all of August and September! Nah.. Jesus Christ would go save me. Well, no, but...

*keeps going*

And then I ranaway! Then I got lost! Then I found my sister! And then I finally arrived home! ^_^

Who the heck is 22sa? *kicks 22sa tied to a pole*
    Ouch, my...!

Why I'm your daddy.

*gets kicked again*

Nice to meet you, fellow demon. O_o

Edit: Hey... I met you before. I think.

Edit2: Gad I'm hungry and I don't feel like posting in another thread. ;_;

Edit3: Hey start posting, someone!! Take my mind off my past-midnight hunger. I don't have nice snacks in the fridge. Only disgusting biscuts on the table.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    You're going to ask me to not run off again? :\ You're kidding, I'm addicted to it!

*face turns purple*

*steps out of the cold place*

Hi again, and Arcanine... I'd ask you to post like crazy but I just don't feel like speed posting. =(

In other words, do it!! ^__^ Haha.

And your scream is the most pleasant thing you I can hear from you... :) well, no, but you get it. I noticed a lot has changed, just not anything for the better yet. Proper, but not better. I hope to be differed by my own perception in the near future. *grins* :)

And.... Don't feel like flipping through PC history at the moment. -_- *Reads kira_kira_suru*
    A scream? *Woners what 22sa is talking about*

So I post like crazy to get you back up to first place on the top posters? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sorry, dad. I was showering. *kicks daddy* *grabs a disgusting biscuit* Daddy, go get a new job so I can leech off your money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back