• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Wait, Kelsey is your real name right? I see a lot of people with what I think is their real names, but it turns out so very diffrent,lol. *thinks back to Teara incident*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, people are always asking me, 'Is Kayleigh your real name?' and stuff, lol. ^_^; It is, just for future refrences! I couldn't think of anything when I was deciding on my screen name, so I just chose to use my real one instead.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • chosing a screen name is hard for some why: they have to many to chose from ,or, they can't think of any

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah, people are always asking me, 'Is Kayleigh your real name?' and stuff, lol. ^_^; It is, just for future refrences! I couldn't think of anything when I was deciding on my screen name, so I just chose to use my real one instead.
    Well apperntally someone had allready picked the username I first wanted...which would have simply been my real name...Jorge BTW. So I just typed in a random name...becuase to begin with I never really had any thought of staying here longer then a week or so...now look,lol.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    blue said:
    Well apperntally someone had allready picked the username I first wanted...which would have simply been my real name...Jorge BTW. So I just typed in a random name...becuase to begin with I never really had any thought of staying here longer then a week or so...now look,lol.
    ^ lol, me too, but I realised I was going to stay and changed my username because I didn't really like 'Lt. Surge'.

heh, my post count is 123 XD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Breakout said:
    ^ lol, me too, but I realised I was going to stay and changed my username because I didn't really like 'Lt. Surge'.

heh, my post count is 123 XD.
    Lol...wait why did you change your name again? ^ ^;;

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    well, mostly because I was getting tired of the username, and becase I was getting mistaken with someone from sppf, and noobs were bombarding me with PMs about some kind of 'Boys club' at that site.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Breakout said:
    well, mostly because I was getting tired of the username, and becase I was getting mistaken with someone from sppf, and noobs were bombarding me with PMs about some kind of 'Boys club' at that site.
    "Boys club" ? I got one of thoese once...it was a tad bit annoying, but none the less glad to see you here!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • *changes topic*
    what i don't see is how people get sick from eating to much candy who has?

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Hi all.....
    So whats going on?
    I'm bored out of my mind right now x.x
    No one to realy talk to thats on the net..... *rolles eyes

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Lady of the Shadows said:
    Hi all.....
    So whats going on?
    I'm bored out of my mind right now x.x
    No one to realy talk to thats on the net..... *rolles eyes

I just got back from school. Fweee...joined the Taiko Club, drums are fun.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Um, yeah, band. I like that band.. but not much.

Yeah, well the "real" nirvana meaning is a buddhism thing. It's a state of enlightenment, like, the highest one you can get to. You're supposed to feel calmness and no sadness whatsoever... but I htink you should look it up. I'm no dictionary, I suck at explaining thins I know.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • :P I studied about that in Asian Religions course last year. It was intresting...let us all have good karma and have a good next life. xD Harharhar.

WHOOT! The Pokemon Rocks Seattle event is THIS SATURDAY!!! XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Omg Pok?mon, thats like soo "Whats that?" in Australia now! They don't even release the movies, only on DVD, and they don't advertise that either. The game had like... 1 ad on TV for about 5 days. It's dodgy :\

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I don't watch it anymore. I haven't watched any new episodes since November. It's sad, but it's natural to grow out of things, I think. Degrassi is much better anyway.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Breakout said:

XD
    I always thought you were that guy... oO;; guess I was wrong. Good thing I never said anything XD
    *hides from wrath*

Zapchu is lucky.
    I wanna go to a pokemon event... downside to living in kansas I guess. You get nothing for events, because you live in the middle of nowhere. :/
    I donno if I'd acutally use the pokemon, but the fact that I could get them would be so cool. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nothing new then? Xd.

I acutally just got aidea for a game called PC Survivor lol, spoof of the show...now I just need some players and a set up,lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back