• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Roflmao...

That's Sawah for you. Wonder if Abby is helping her out with it...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She got sleep now though, at least a little. And is better. <3 Probably no thanks to me, but still, I guess I could take credit. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Well, I fixed all of the obvious problems, and I'm content. I might run into more later, but that's later. Right now I want to party! But, the party's on Friday, if I have one. I'm nervous, because I don't know how to throw a party.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Is she sick or something? And why are you and Dakota swinging at each other on SSBM? I bet I could both of you...seperately...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Is she sick or something? And why are you and Dakota swinging at each other on SSBM? I bet I could both of you...seperately...

Ha! I could take all 3 of you on at once! =P It's a shame that you can't play SSBM online. It's like the best multiplayer game, and would be very successful on the net. =\ Ah well..
    ^^NICK^^ said:
    Well, I fixed all of the obvious problems, and I'm content. I might run into more later, but that's later. Right now I want to party! But, the party's on Friday, if I have one. I'm nervous, because I don't know how to throw a party.

Don't sweat it Nick. All you have to do is play a lot of music that people your age are interested in (like rap), and have a lot of snacks and beverages. After all, what's a party without any drinks or snacks?

Years
  • Okaay!
    Yesterday was great.
    I went to my friends house, because umm, I was gonna get picked up from there, to go to a...
    ...Mexican resteraunt in the mall, with four other people (it was one of my friends' birthday) and like, I got a chicken enchalada. It made me sad. I know someone who makes better enchalada's than a resturaunt.
    Then, we walked around the mall for a while, and went into Sam Goodie...And...I watched as two of the peoples played with guitars. Yaay! Guitars. heh. After that, we went to the bowling alley.
    Only, we like, couldn't stay, because uhmm...The lanes were all full and stuff. So, then, we went outside, and stood there, talking about ways to go to Canada, and how lame this town is, because it has nothing here. Then, we decided we'd go see The Grudge, instead.
    Well, we had like, an hour, until the movie started, so me and the two peoples that were playing with the guitars went to Fred Meyers, and played with the Light Sabres. I won. Whee!
    Then, we like, left, and went to the movie. Wanna know about the movie? Well, then, go to the Cinema chat thing. Here, I even give you a link. See how nice I be? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9171&page=2

Pleasant something, people.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sure you can FT...Falco owns you. Or maybe I should be Roy...or Marth...or Jigglypuff...I know the cheapest mix of moves with Jigglypuff...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:
    Ha! I could take all 3 of you on at once! =P It's a shame that you can't play SSBM online. It's like the best multiplayer game, and would be very successful on the net. =\ Ah well..

Don't sweat it Nick. All you have to do is play a lot of music that people your age are interested in (like rap), and have a lot of snacks and beverages. After all, what's a party without any drinks or snacks?

Yeah, I got all that covered. I'm just not sure about activities, like if we should dance [I can't dance, lol]. Hmm, I'll survey people.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Sure you can FT...Falco owns you. Or maybe I should be Roy...or Marth...or Jigglypuff...I know the cheapest mix of moves with Jigglypuff...

I think everyone halfway-decent smash player in the world knows the best mix of moves with her...

Completely master Bowser (blech) then talk to me...

*runs away with big fat head*

<^<^NICK^>^>

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    ...I never really got into SSB. Though my brother has it...

I'm okay with Young Link and that's about it. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Simon says Bring it on!!!
    Simon says I own you all!!!
    Simon says Sheik is hot...
    Simon says touch your toes...
    Read a book.

Whatever Simon says, you agree and follow.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • So, I am an equation according to <^<^NICK^>^>'s sig. I hope I'm the top number!
    I'm going to school, and that's all i have to say, because I sound stupid on DCC, and I'm wasting my time...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    demonchaos916 said:
    You could sort of had said that. XP
    And no, you couldn't. >=l
    Flaming Torchic said:
    Yo man, I am the Cheapmaster with Sheik. No one that I faced could beat me when I was him, because I have a strategy with him as well.
    Gee, that's difficult. =x
    Dakota said:
    I think everyone halfway-decent smash player in the world knows the best mix of moves with her...

Completely master Bowser (blech) then talk to me...

*runs away with big fat head*
    Even if you DID, the game is simply unbalanced when a Bowser player and a Sheik/Marth player of equal skill play, the Sheik/Marth one will ALWAYS wins.

Gr8person62.2 said:
    pfft. Look at all of you. You think you're so good at SSMB... geez, I rank like, in the top 1 in the world.

How many tournies have YOU won? =P Proof?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^ Oh! Oh! I love SSBM. But sadly, I suck at it. Really badly. =<

<_< I can understand some of it when I play in Japanese, though. Does that count for anything?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have all the menu orders memorized so I can play it without needing to understand it. o_o; But the Japanese Pok?mon voices are cool~

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I thought Sheik waz a woman =o *getz hit with a rock*

I uzed to play that game all the time..ah yez...I waz the ssbm mazta >=D
    Of the eazy level <_o''

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • When I first started playing SSB.M I was great (in my view anyway) with Mario. Then the more I played I went from Mario to Bowser to Dr. Mario to Ganondorf to Mewtwo. What's that you say? TRIFORCE89 didn't use a Zelda character? :o LOL Of course I did/do. When I play now I use Young Link. I spend too much time at the computer now, so my skill in this is nonexsistent. It is a horrible feeling when you get mulled by your younger brother. :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back