• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...I went from Kirby to Link to Ganondorf to Falco to Roy to Marth then back to Roy to Fox to Jigglypuff to Bowser (for like...30 minutes) back to Marth to Roy to Samus and now I'm at Falco. Just a great big freaking circle. They should sooo may a SSB game that includes characters outside Nintendo...a group game..that would be so fun...

99 bottles of beer on the wall...
    99 bottles of beer...
    Take one down pass it around...
    98 bottles of beer left on the wall...

Years
  • Hm, today I told my friend that I`m gonna be gone, starting Thursday after school, and I won`t be at school Friday, but, I`ll get home sometime on Saturday, supposedly noon...ish. She seemed really sad, though. Heh...>.> I don`t really want to go and not be at school on Friday (Not because of school, either. Just because of friends, and whatnot), but, we have backstage passes to one of the shows...Oh, wait, I haven`t said why I`ll be gone.
    Well, theres a Shakespere festival in Ashland, every year, and, well, some people that can actually pay the fee (I dunno HOW I GOT MONEY to go there, but) from my drama class are going. I guess it`s a sort of feild trip thing. I guess. Anyway, we get to see three shows, and we have front row seats for two of them, and a backstage passes for one. w00t!
    The only down side is leaving my friend here...Merr. You should have seen her. She gave me that "What? How can you leave me for ONE DAY?! HOW?! THAT`S SO D?MNED LONG! D?MMIT!!" look. You know...That one where she clearly wanted me to feel bad about it. Lol. It`s funny, though. . .
    Anyway, yeah. I dunno when I`m getting back, either. The paper said like, midnight ish, but, my scary drama teacher (who just today was like, standing 10 cm away from me...beady eyes...AGH CLOSTERPHIC!) says it`ll be noon...ish. So, yeah.
    Then, Sunday, I have Halloween, and, umm...I have to decide who I`m hanging out with (because I don`t even want to sugguest that ALL of my friends do something together. Something bad will happen, and I promise it will!!)...Oh well. I`ll update.

Pleasant something, people.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Hey Simon, my birthday is tomorrow, and you know what that means...right?
    PARTAY!!!!! Right? Am I right? If I'm not....then...ummm...I'll slap you.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yes, Partaying, but also you getting me a presnt. And when I say present, i don't mean pics with guys dressed up as women, dressed up as black rabbits.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Oh...so...what? *gives him a quarter* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Don't like my present? Too bad. I'm cheap.

*gives Greg the keys to a Bently*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay then. Have a nice Birthday!!!! Her's a second present. *hands him a half-empty bottle of sewer water*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Oh, you dirty dog, anyway, im going to bed. Talk to you all when I'm 14.

In Australia time you're 14.. so happy birthday!

Edit: Well, looks like I won't post at all this week. I have 6 assignments and 1 test due all this week... as well as a book order for next year. My life is crap. Wish it was MY birthday too.

Last edited:

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Hello people! If anyone's interested, I'm going away till next thursday! So don't get mad cos I don't answer PMs...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • my birthday was cool at school. My Spanish class sang to me, and when I sat down, this girl pulled my chair in and i fell, which I thought was funny. People wished me happy birthdays, and I got punched, and my arm hurts. I'm going to Red Lobster later, whoopee!!!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • Didn't you give out sweets to your class? Peculiar.

What do I have to say? Well... not too much... at the moment.
    Ooops-a-daisy! Would you look at the time!
    (At this moment one of the Rocket Admins said they're not a clock. I think I'll invite her for a date.)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    *is happy*
    YAY! in an hour and a half my time I will have been a PC member for a year XD
    *is also mad*
    I have to carry like5 books all day long at school and now I have this horrible back ache X.x it wont go away lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's nice...but now it's my turn to rant about my day. Muwahahahahaha...*cough*..hahaha...*cough*

I wanna ask this one girl out but I can't get a ride...yeah...that's all...exciting...ummm...and I have homework...and now...I'm going to sleep.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • xD Good thing the guys here have an easy time since the movie theater is a 5 minute walk from the dorms, apartments and most of the housing complexes, so...transportation wouldn't be a problem.

XD It's raining outside...and I was freezing cold and I played Tales of Symphonia PS2 version indoors with my friend and we cooked dinner together. Smoked Salmon Chowder with Potatoes and Chicken w/ Cream Mushroom. Plus some Red Wine >_>; Which I can't seem ta get used to. So...the ice water it what I had.

...it's still raining and I want to sleep. XD

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • Back from the weekend again. Doesn't look like I missed much. Of course, two more days and I'll be away for it again. I'm hoping to attend the Halloween party but I'll prolly be out doing stuff. Oh well...hafta do stuff IRL every now and then, lol. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back