• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I hate heights more than anything. Sheesh, it's so creppy. But I'd have to say, staring death in the eye is more scary. But I guess heights are what I'm mostly scared about. I love rollercoasters, but just not heights. Yeah I know, it's totally weird.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Staring death in the eye?

That feels....more and more what happened to me a couple years back.6,to be exact.

I was 8,right?I'm sleeping.A burgular breaks into our house.I go to get a glass of water.I run into the crook.He said"call the police and I kill you"So i didn't.The police found him,and arrested him for 14 years.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Shane Walker said:
    hello im new here. so how does this place serve as? can someone fill me in?
    Hi welcome to DCC.It's a place where you can chat about anything.Enjoy.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Ky, ;;;;;;;;;;; more than once or twice is considered spam.j/k >.>;

But yes,this is where we chat about...daily things.xD

You said that more than once..and it is in your sig,and you are here,so I think people know by now.xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back