• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Ehh i made up my mind , i really should get rid of my forums , there stupidly inactive , im the only one there , and Everyone hates themm because they wont join , i shoudl just delete them ...............................

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I hate sports... >.> (No offence) Then lets talk about... If you could travel to the future, what would you like/want to see? n_n;;;
    I'd like to see the future's richest city of the world, and Vancouver! ^_^;;

Oh and interesting new avatar Haruka, what's the story?:P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Moonlight drew it, and Haruka has it as her avatar on her forums too. That's all I know. ^_^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    How can you hate sports?I can't live without sports.I guess that's why I play all of the ones I can......Besides the fun of sports, I love being in good shape.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, the only way you can ever get good at sports is by weeks and weeks of hard practice and to never give up, no matter how much the odds are against you.

22sa

Years
    ...Sports... I admit, I don't hate sports as much as I use to. >_>;; They are a fund way fo exercising. Don't get me wrong though, I don't play any sports. -.-;;

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    A another great way to excersize is running! I like to run.. and it doesn't take those rough sports practice.. it's easy!
    Good for you XD. I don't do any exercises basically @_@;;;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah sometimes it sickens me.(No offense to anyone)How can you just eat and lay around all day?Do something to get your blood pumping!

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Sports Topic: I like to play volleyballl, i'm not very good at it(better than most boys though) but it's very fun, my PE teacher makes it torture though, 100 push-ups for the losing team.

Future Topic: Traveling to the fututre is impossible without moving at a velocity faster than the speed of light, the faster you move, the larger you get, increasing the amount of energy required to move your body, thus, it is impossible, plus, the speed of light is the edge of the light cone, and the only thing that can go beyond it is space. Oh wait...that's traveling to the past, then I dunno.

Dizzy: I see through your plan, you're just trying to draw pity so people would join your forums, could you stop beong such an attention seeker so we can have a civilized conversation.

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Yeah sometimes it sickens me.(No offense to anyone)How can you just eat and lay around all day?Do something to get your blood pumping!
    The over eating part I disagree with but not the non-exercising part, a lot of people don't have time.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah I have to agree with itsy.If you say you want to close your forums, then do it.It makes you look pathetic when you start whining and try to draw attention to yourself

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Yeah I have to agree with itsy.If you say you want to close your forums, then do it.It makes you look pathetic when you start whining and try to draw attention to yourself
    That's why I didn't the begging thread, but as for Dizzy, I kind of got use to it so :P.

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Yeah me too, it's a daily thing :laugh:
    Yah, you know, like always, as usual.:/:P

I gtg to go to church now, see ya^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back