• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    ahem... sports again...? *leaves*

well rubber is eraser in England (so rubber has even more meanings in England)... that's another example like football and soccer. The football where you pass around with your hands is simply called American Football in England i believe...

I may not be on tomorrow. Tomorrow my computer is going to get a major operation called reformat.... x_x So if things are ok then i can get on at night. If not then... need to wait for a few days to call one of those professional computer dudes to fix it up then... wish me luck.

Hope you know how to do it all, and backed everything up. I've done it three times I believe. ^_^; Shame I couldn't talk to you before you went and did it... ahh well. =/

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    That's too bad, but if my Giants make it to the next round they might have to play one of those teams because they're all in the National League so I can't feel sorry for either one lol but like all playoffs, 1 game is nothing, they can bounce back if they have the heart too.

I gotta say American Football is where it's at, the game is more intense then any game I've ever seen that's why it's my favorite to watch. English Football aka Soccer I don't mind playing but when watching it, just boring I know the rules and everything too to it just not my style of sport.
    Best one though IMO is Hockey, it's my favorite to play no soft grass it's hard ice, it's also more dangerous then American Football & Rugby together.
    Well thay did come back. The Braves won last nights game, thay beat the Cubs, Braves had 5 the Cubs had 3.
    Thats why you didnt see me last night the game was on.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, I wondered where you were. Your computer finally got to rest a little bit, lol. ^_^;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    nothing, but added a rule to prevent fighting between the two pairup topics...

You know this isn't fair, but we don't want both topics to be closed.. okay?

I have tons of homework to do tonight (2 hours max)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Heh , The day i have Homework It will be to soon..... Homework Doesnt Exist in the House system , The Periods at my school are 84 minutes straight ( 4 classes ) C Block at my school is 113 minutes ....

Anyways , i havent had homework ....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Fire Master said:
    i am good at
    -badmiton
    -figure skating
    I'm good at badminton but I'm n00bish at skating, if only I had a good pair of skates... >.>

22sa

Years
    It's okay, I got to come home early because everyone had the afternoon off today. :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Cuz there your buddies ... My aunt . my cousin , my grandfather , i feel so depressed and sick , its just not fair , why did they die? I hope i die to.

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    im so sad now ,everyone is just dying , i hope i die too .......... its just not fair.
    Dizzy?:/ ...What happened?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    my aunt , cousin , and grandfather died recently , its odd because they all had the same thing , they each passed away early this morning and late last night , Im very close with my family , ill do anything to see them again .... but there dead ...... omg , im feeling so sad ! i hope i die or something , its just not fair , they didnt have to go .....

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    my aunt , cousin , and grandfather died recently , its odd because they all had the same thing , they each passed away early this morning and late last night , Im very close with my family , ill do anything to see them again .... but there dead ...... omg , im feeling so sad ! i hope i die or something , its just not fair , they didnt have to go .....
    So 3 people very close to you died within a day's time. That's crazy @_@;; :/ :(

Was anyone of them living living with you?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    srry 4 Double post

but my grandfather died first , Tuesday Night at 2:26 am
    My cousin Died Yesterday at 6:34 pm , and My Aunt Died at 4 am this morning , Im feeling Depressed and down , maybe i should leave PC for a while , im trying to forget this , but im afraid later its going to come back and haunt me.

Years
    The only person who I was sad when he died was my great uncle. My great-grandmother died in 1995 but I never knew her so you can't really say I was sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back