• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I always use my SK for chatting now. It's the jizz.

My sidekick was worth the $200. I've got this cute sushi theme on it <3

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    *sounds like a noob* What's a SK/Side Kick?

In my opinion, a Sidekick is a "phone", I don't even know what to call it. I think all my classmates have a sidekick just because of AIM or whatever. I personally don't like sidekicks. All I see is just downloading and chatting in it and stuff. I like them old school phones where you did nothing but talk when you reached your destination, in emergencies, etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That's the kind of phone I had in Japan. Right when I was going home they came out with the new model, it was double jizz.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My phone does the only 2 things i need it to. Text and phonecalls. It doesn't have a camera or play music. My Samsung D900 does. But I broke it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Slide is where it's at. Flip is old school now.

My phone does internet, im, text, email, phone, camera, games, etc etc.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Slide is where it's at. Flip is old school now.

My phone does internet, im, text, email, phone, camera, games, etc etc.

I kinda want a slide phone. They look good if the whole set up is done well. Like one of the Nokia ones which my friend has.

Is the Internet free on your phone? Mine's expensive...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ew slide phones are annoying ><'

My friend slid his right out of his hand D:

I still have a razr. I don't care that EVERYONE has one, it's a good phone for the most part.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ew slide phones are annoying ><'

My friend slid his right out of his hand D:

I still have a razr. I don't care that EVERYONE has one, it's a good phone for the most part.

Do you mean the slidey part, or just the whole phone? O.o

I've got a pretty old phone now... even though it's still on sale. D: At least it does MP3.

Years
    I bought the LG 9400 when it came out. I sort of regret it now because it's not all that great. I was just fascinated by it's side flip. It's fun to play with though! lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Razr's were so cool when they came out, but now they're more plentiful than ants.

And slide is nice because you can just whip your phone out with one hand, totally dynamic. It was really simple for me to do. Sidekick is definitely a two hand phone though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back