• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Last time I asked someone, they said Cowrie was male, so I'd go along with that member being male. :x

Conor: It's for a joke. We were bored one day. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    @Alex: Poor me indeed. XD
    --------------------------------------------------
    Heh. It's never a good Idea to judge gender based upon a signature or avatar.

Yes...

Oh, I've had numerous incidents when that's occurred... especially when I first came on PC. Was um, really awkward. =O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I agree... unless it's someone you've known for a long time and um, never asked or tried to find out online. IRL it's far more embarrasing for both of you, but online it's kinda a throw a question out there situation.
    The anonymity of the internet sure makes things easy.

And bye Amachi, if you're a male and Matt's a male, how are you paired?
    >.>

EDIT: omg jack did you make yourself invisible

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well I always thought that Cowrie was a girl. =3 Mostly because of having the word " Cow " in her username (Cows can only be females. ^^').

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I do believe that a 'Cowrie' is a genetically engineered cow that draws with it's tail. Notice the 'it'. I believe a Cowrie has no specific genderz.

Years
    All this talk about me...I dunno if I should be disturbed or not. :| lol

Wait, I'm a smeargle cow now? News to me. But yeah, all this male/female debate stuff...let's just go with that I'm an "it". There, problem solved. :>

(And my name actually has nothing to do with cows, so any similarities are purely coincidental.)

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    cowrie, to me you are female. and you are shaymin, the accuratly put floral fauna

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011

Wait, I'm a smeargle cow now? News to me. But yeah, all this male/female debate stuff...let's just go with that I'm an "it". There, problem solved. :>

(And my name actually has nothing to do with cows, so any similarities are purely coincidental.)

The cow just tells people that it doesn't want to know its true personality. It's a murderous cow that mooos all night long and steals your cookies. Watch out, yet yee be cookie theft. Thats right, and your cherry pepsi, thats gone too.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Be disturbed. Be very, very disturbed...Jessica. xP

Well, you are doing a fine job of being ambiguous at the moment, but given that the pertinent information is available if one does enough searching, I don't think there's any debate as to your real gender.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    The cow is a figment of your imagination anyways. You just think its a cow and it moos. And in actuality your the cow that moos. She will steal your tacos though.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    The cow just tells people that it doesn't want to know its true personality. It's a murderous cow that mooos all night long and steals your cookies. Watch out, yet yee be cookie theft. Thats right, and your cherry pepsi, thats gone too.

Naw naw, Cowrie is an evil taco thieving cow that comes in the middle of the night and takes your tacos. It's so obvious. That's why none of you have a taco in your refrigerator.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Naw naw, Cowrie is an evil taco thieving cow that comes in the middle of the night and takes your tacos. It's so obvious. That's why none of you have a taco in your refrigerator.

Lol, thats so true, I don't have any in my refridgerator. *GLares* at cowrie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back