• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The cow just tells people that it doesn't want to know its true personality. It's a murderous cow that mooos all night long and steals your cookies. Watch out, yet yee be cookie theft. Thats right, and your cherry pepsi, thats gone too.
    Hey! I've been good, I haven't taken any cookies or pepsi within the last few days. :'(

(Actually, I kinda wish I did have cookies here at the moment. Doggonit, you made me hungry.)

Be disturbed. Be very, very disturbed...Jessica. xP

Well, you are doing a fine job of being ambiguous at the moment, but given that the pertinent information is available if one does enough searching, I don't think there's any debate as to your real gender.
    Yeah, but I wonder how many people would actually go searching for that information. Apparently just hiding even the gender in my profile and doing nothing else is enough to fool others...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Apparently just hiding even the gender in my profile and doing nothing else is enough to fool others...
    Well, people tend to fill in missing bits of information themselves.

And like Chibi was talking about before she deleted her post, a cowrie is a marine snail. And snails possess both genders. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hm. well. None of this is helping my confusion any. Based upon 2-3 reliable sources within this thread thus far i'm hoping It's safe to assume Cowrie is of the female persuasion.
    If not please correct me Cowrie.
    And now I must log off. D: Darn.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Well, people tend to fill in missing bits of information themselves.

And like Chibi was talking about before she deleted her post, a cowrie is a marine snail. And snails possess both genders. XD

You post sniper! >:
    Yeah, one would eventually google a cowrie and find that it's a thing with a purty shell =w=~ That lives in the ocean~

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hm. well. None of this is helping my confusion any. Based upon 2-3 reliable sources within this thread thus far i'm hoping It's safe to assume Cowrie is of the female persuasion.
    If not please correct me Cowrie.
    And now I must log off. D: Darn.

Lets just say, Cowrie has chest hair and likes girls. Hope that answers your question.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Walks in. Stares Blankly*

M'kay, so..apparantly there is some confusion about Cowrie's gender, as to whether he/she is a girl, a guy, a Hermet snail, or a Taco thief...

Dude..What the hell? I really just don't know what else to say, umm...

Actually, nevermind...this is confusing enough already, and i don't want anyone to try and explain it to me O_O

*Wanders off*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    This thread is currently viewed by 14 users (including guests).

EDIT: I didn't sign my name.

14?! PPPPPPPPSHAW

The highest I've seen was...what, 25? That was when the February DCC came out. That was the BOMB xD This thing can read higher then a mere 14, when used at it's max potential.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    You forgot Cow. And "it" is all of them put together.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *Walks in. Stares Blankly*

M'kay, so..apparantly there is some confusion about Cowrie's gender, as to whether he/she is a girl, a guy, a Hermet snail, or a Taco thief...

Dude..What the hell? I really just don't know what else to say, umm...

Actually, nevermind...this is confusing enough already, and i don't want anyone to try and explain it to me O_O

*Wanders off*
    It isn't unreasonable for Cowrie to be all of that. Being a snail would allow Cowrie to qualify as both male and female and a cowsnail is probably capable of stealing tacos.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It isn't unreasonable for Cowrie to be all of that. Being a snail would allow Cowrie to qualify as both male and female and a cowsnail is probably capable of stealing tacos.

And whoa, that's some sort of mixture of all things said making things appear even more confusing.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Yeah, okay. That makes sense then..I guess O_O

Dude. I'm so sorry. i didn't add cow into that last post, did I?

xD either way...I'm still just gonna stand this one out..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    14?! PPPPPPPPSHAW

The highest I've seen was...what, 25? That was when the February DCC came out. That was the BOMB xD This thing can read higher then a mere 14, when used at it's max potential.
    Do you keep a record of these things?

thats a bit of brilliance right there..
    Ain't it just?

*snorts* Cowsnail~

EDIT: CharMz~~~ Come on~~~

EDIT #2: Killjoy.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Do you keep a record of these things?

Ain't it just?

*snorts* Cowsnail~

EDIT: CharMz~~~ Come on~~~

what

Can't I lurk in peace anymore? D:

I was actually enjoying all this talk about gender confusion and chimeric cow snails.

Anyway, its nice to see you.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I can see dem invisible users, so bein invisible would not have helped ju.

Cowsnail, lmao.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    It would've helped if I was invisible. |D

I can't exactly give you a loving embrace followed by several hours of bdsm'ing.

dcc rules and all

You ppl make me laugh again :,D
    I have a secret way of finding out who's invisible and who's not. :x
    But I'm not going to give it away, oh ho ho~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It would've helped if I was invisible. |D

I can't exactly give you a loving embrace followed by several hours of bdsm'ing.

dcc rules and all
    I don't think a loving embrace would've been out of line...

Cowsnail, lmao.
    Chibi should draw us a representation of one. Or Cowrie itself. A self portrait!! XD

You ppl make me laugh again :,D
    I have a secret way of finding out who's invisible and who's not. :x
    But I'm not going to give it away, oh ho ho~
    If I remember correctly, Andy or some other red colored member gave you the ability to see invisibles...did I reveal your secret?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back