• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I would want SSBB, but I'd not be allowed to have it...

I'll be happy with my game cube SSBM... KO'ing Jigglypuff and Mewtwo makes me feel a sense of power. XD Even though you'd think Pikachu and Pichu would be weaker, I played as Bowser the other day, it's strong suprisingly, I've been using Pikachu for too long D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I would want SSBB, but I'd not be allowed to have it...

I'll be happy with my game cube SSBM... KO'ing Jigglypuff and Mewtwo makes me feel a sense of power. XD Even though you'd think Pikachu and Pichu would be weaker, I played as Bowser the other day, it's strong suprisingly, I've been using Pikachu for too long D:

Why would you not be allowed to play it?

I'd say they best character on GC SSB is Link, Mario or Pikachu. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Because of I don't have a chance of getting a wii.

Link? Pfft, I find it quite weak actually, I'd agree with the Mario, and definately agree with Pikachu.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Really? Pikachu can KO him easily. Bowser is the best at KO'ing though, smash A, I think is the best way to KO something with Bowser.

I've just overused KO D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Link was too slow for my tastes - his strength was not worth that loss. However, his ranged attacks were quite good, so I found myself using them a lot. I preferred Young Link over Link though, just due to his speed.

All in all, my character of choice was Dr Mario. Mainly because of his pills \o/

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Young Link is best with the speed but it's easier to beat him because he dies easy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    I liked kirby because you could 'morph' him. n_n Plus he's very cute! But not to fight with. I prefered Roy or Link for their overall ability.

~:t037: ~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    SSBB this, SSBB that. Am I going to be lynched for not looking forward to that game?

Bungie, Infinity Ward and BioWare now! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare tomorrow! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare FOREVER!!!

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    Yeah :/ A hangover in the morning. Whoop-de-doo. =3=..

I'm not getting the new SSB because I don't have a Wii~
    It'd only be a hangover if they got drunk the night before, then woke up.
    =]

&&omf.
    That really sucks.
    You can come play mine, if you want.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    -3- I guess that's true..

;_; Kay. Where do you live? <3
    ehh.
    Probably nowhere near you.
    xD
    Oregon, U.S. and A.

SSBB this, SSBB that. Am I going to be lynched for not looking forward to that game?

Bungie, Infinity Ward and BioWare now! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare tomorrow! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare FOREVER!!!
    I'm not making any promises about anyone else, but I won't lynch you.
    x]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015

I won't lynch you for not looking forward to this game. It just simply owns.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015

Bungie and Infinity Ward I understand. But why BioWare?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back