• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • ...I like soundtracks and scores. @_@; Mostly from video games, but I went through a movie score phase. Plus the occasional anime score.

As for "normal people" music, it's mostly just rock and alternative rock. I haven't listened to anything current in a while though.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Fall Out Boy cannot possibly be considered emo by even the loosest definition of the sobriquet.

Boys Like Girls brings shame to one of the best World War II movies ever made.

Concerning MCR, Gerard Way is an evil albino. On the plus side, "The Ghost of You" makes a good soundtrack for Call of Duty (or any other WWII-themed FPS, for that matter), and the band actually looked good in those U.S. Army uniforms.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My favourite band is Linkin Park. I listen to a lot of different things. I am currently listening to 30 seconds to mars, Tokio Hotel, Gym Class heroes, Fallout boy, Hard Fi, Daughtry and Funeral for a Friend.

I also listen to some of Shayne Ward.

When it comes to older music I am a big fan of Guns 'N' Roses and Nirvana. They are 2 awesome bands.

I don't like MCR. I think they music is boring.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I totally forgot about game music. XD.

The music in Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts is great. Sudeki Da Ne from Final Fantasy and Passion from Kingdom Hearts are my 2 favorites. But all the songs in them games are good. Haven't heard a bad one.

Years
  • Gilgamesg and the ultima "one winged angel" are my favourites from the black mages. I love the instrumental genius of that band. The technical points of them is amazing.

I used to like linkin park... until they let me down with their new album. I really wanted it to be like their old stuff, meteora and hybird theory. But now its all out with the rap and in with the soft music. :(

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • My fav album is the Meteora one, haha yeh same I listen to them a lot in my youths too with a bit of Blink 182 aswell XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I don't like Blink 182. My sister used to listen to them.

Valentine's day is the best song on the new album. Some of the others are OK. Bleed it out is quite poor. I like all of the albums but Meteora is the best. I like all the songs on there.

Years
  • Did this thread suddenly turn into the long-gone what are you currently listening to thread.

I've never heard of any of these bands besides Blink 182.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back