• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Amazingly I eat more than most people I know around my age [And about 95% is junk food]

Lumine is right. You need to drink more fatty drinks. Drinks don't fill you up as much as solid food does so drinking high calorie drinks will do more for you than eating the same amount of calories =P Just shove loads into you at every possible opportunity. That's what I do anyway XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    As for me I need to get a faster metabolism. So I need to start exercising more often.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lumine is right. You need to drink more fatty drinks. Drinks don't fill you up as much as solid food does so drinking high calorie drinks will do more for you than eating the same amount of calories =P Just shove loads into you at every possible opportunity. That's what I do anyway XD

No need for the lecture the name "protein shake" is kinda self explanatory.

Err?

Example?

I hope Yazoo counts as a protein shake. :D

Never heard of Yazoo, but you can find just about any kinds of protein shakes at the supermarkets.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've been to London, twice, but it was because our airplane had to make a stop there. So technically, I didn't really see anything XD All I remember is thinking how it cool it was because the Spice Girls lived there [I was six when I went]. That, and I bought two gigapets from there too :3

I'd like to go and actually see London, it still seems like a nice place.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha. Spice Girls. I think they were before my time. XD We should go together, Satsu-chaaaannnn~

And....

What's a gigapet?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Ohh! I used to have a tamagatchi! It died. D:

I think I might have had a Pocket Pikachu thing too. But I lost it in the abyss that is my bedroom. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Haha. Spice Girls. I think they were before my time. XD We should go together, Satsu-chaaaannnn~

And....

What's a gigapet?
    Yeah, they broke up after two years? I don't remember XD But I was a huuge fan <3 And they're back together for now =o! Oh we should, it would be fun >D

ooh, gigapets were pretty popular back then :D gigapet I had that one and an alien one. I miss them, I ended up breaking / losing them XD

edit: oh you do know what they are XD My brother had a tamagatchi a couple of years ago, but I think he lost it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back