• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Hmm Don't be upset.
    At least you had a chance to make it.
    I did't even know how to apply for it and now, I don't have a chance to do so~

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    That's just been greedy now xD

Anyway, do people ever get tired of someone? IRL or PC

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I definitely died.

It's just that I found a way to make posts from beyond the grave, and y'know, use the internet.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    sweet
    i think like half of me died, either that or my left side has been asleep for five years -_-;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I definitely died.

It's just that I found a way to make posts from beyond the grave, and y'know, use the internet.
    Right, and my name's Light Yagami, Ichigo Kurosaki is my cousin, I have two wives, and shinigami are currently serving with Delta Force, Navy SEALs, and Marine Force Recon.

sweet
    i think like half of me died, either that or my left side has been asleep for five years -_-;
    You most likely had a stroke. It might explain why you don't bother capitalizing or using punctuation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back