• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I admit that I hate being short. I am only 5 foot 4 inches in height. There are times I wish I was taller.

Who knows, you might get taller soon, Judge. And speaking of tall, I, being about 188 cm (approximately), sometimes have to avoid some big ceilings (in case of one of them in parking area) to avoid getting hurt. Being tall is hard sometimes, but I don't mind.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It seems the boys here prefer being tall while the girls prefer being short. Thankfully a good number of people are happy with their height... :P

Also, I'm apparently having to put far more amperage into my earbuds than usual to get them to sound normal... maybe they're degrading. I think it's time to get a new pair.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Seriously you guys are so tall. While me, an average Asian girl only stands at 154 cm (about 5 foot) at the age of 20. Kids below my age are 160-170ish nowadays, gosh.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm 6'3" and the first thing both PC members I've met (Mr Cat Dog and Mac/Cordelia) said to me upon meeting me was "Holy crap you're tall."

There was a guy in one of my classes in college that was a full head taller than me though. I'd run into him around campus sometimes and I'd have to look up to see his face. It was kind of freaky.

Also, Geoff's here, rawr scary etc.

Years
  • I'm 5'10" and I'm only 13. I'm afraid that someday I will accidentally bang my head on a door frame that's a little too short.

Years
  • I'm 6'3" and the first thing both PC members I've met (Mr Cat Dog and Mac/Cordelia) said to me upon meeting me was "Holy crap you're tall."

There was a guy in one of my classes in college that was a full head taller than me though. I'd run into him around campus sometimes and I'd have to look up to see his face. It was kind of freaky.

Also, Geoff's here, rawr scary etc.

*poke*

im not afraid of you

Years
  • The topic is height? I'm 5"2 and I'm damn happy, because if any of you giants approach me I'll give you a damn good kick in the shins.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My preference for cats are multicolour shorthairs and single colour longhairs. I remember my cat Senusret I had this beautiful long coat of a cream gold and shimmering blue eyes for an accent which was not only beautiful on its own but was a gigantic fluke in our cats' gene pool given how remote we were and that say for his eyes none of his fur phenotypes reflected anything the other felines had. It's why he was so pretty to me I guess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay. My cat is what you call blue, which looks smoothly gray. And long fluffy persian hair and brownish eyes. Very pretty. Much love. Wow.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    one of my cats is the same breed as longcat and just as long too

she's just a younger longcat p much

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Okay. My cat is what you call blue, which looks smoothly gray. And long fluffy persian hair and brownish eyes. Very pretty. Much love. Wow.
    It's true, your cat is amazing. However, Doge reference on a cat? Disappoint.

Actually I was in a cat café last week. I will be back with pics...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Are early 2000 flash vids back in vogue or something, cause I swear that's all you guys always post. Even if not, it made me look up some of the old stuff and the end of the world still holds up.

Except Australia, but they'll be dead soon anyway.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are early 2000 flash vids back in vogue or something, cause I swear that's all you guys always post. Even if not, it made me look up some of the old stuff and the end of the world still holds up.

Except Australia, but they'll be dead soon anyway.
    ****ing kangaroos.

Hey, I just heard the phrase evil stud muffin the other day and now suddenly your avatar makes sense! Bad Lip Reading?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ugh my mom just got an opportunity to randomly jump ship and move cross country but the woman offering to work with her is allergic to cats so she keeps saying on the phone that she'll investigate options for him. She's been trying to get me to take him since I started college and my boyfriend is allergic but he doesn't live with me so she thinks it's fine even though it's NOT. I know what this is going to turn into. I LOVE THE CAT BUT I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND MORE MOM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back