• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah like idk whats with them but we had this one lady who'd get drunk before class and act like an idiot

Sirfetch’d

I am not taking any classes right now. Maybe I will again in the spring dunno

Bay

Years
  • Since business classes has been referenced here, I was a business student when I was in college and most of my professors were okay. I took several finance and economic classes and boy those were intense classes. @_@

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    my classes arent going well..its only the first week :( i might drop.

Understandable. Just make sure you DROP them though and don't just skip. Most teachers will just drop you if you start over-skipping, but some will just fail you. I learned the hard way one semester when I got lazy and just assumed I'd be dropped. Douche costed me like 80 bucks too.

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Is there a penalty for it? Here you have some time to drop and they won't put it on your transcript.

well i need the classes for the degree i'm going for lol. i just think ill try it for another week and hope i get a better grade to keep me okay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back