• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Guess where my name comes from, guys. Difficulty: 0/10.

Now the reason why I chose this name is another matter, though if you've followed me closely, you should know.

Years
    lol Andy

And yeah, the irony with having "Hikari" in my name, especially after you read how I came up with it, I haven't had an avatar/sig featuring the character herself since like, very early in 2012. I guess it was because as I got older my tastes diversified. I don't even want to change my current profile because I love it so much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It shouldn't be that hard to guess the meaning of my name.

No, really. It's not that hard. I'd be very disappoint if you think it was. xD

Years
    It shouldn't be that hard to guess the meaning of my name.

No, really. It's not that hard. I'd be very disappoint if you think it was. xD

I suddenly remember the 90 in your name was named after your birth year iirc? You were born in 1990 weren't you? I didn't go that route with my name because well, you know it wouldn't have that ring to it.

I didn't pick 92 for my numbers, it just didn't feel right. 10 looks better on me anyways and it's catchy!

Years
    I have had aliases in the past where I've put my birthyear (95 or 1995) in them and it seemed to fit me very well.. as I guess it does to a lot of people as well on screen names.

Sirfetch’d

My first name was jellicentfan but shortly after I made it...I forgot the password so I added a 1 and made it jellicentfan1. It was such a bad name so I decided to switch to Michonne because of how much I love her in the show, TWD <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I stayed in this account because of so much memories I've made. When I switched to Leaf Storm, people thought Meganium90 actually left PC for six months and lmao it was kinda awkward :S

I'd change my name to one of my server names if name changes happen again. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back