• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Oh god the cold here is just brutal, the temperature has dropped completely into single figures. I can't cope if it gets any colder.. which is likely. D:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I personally love the cold.
    In fact, It's finally starting to chill down enough for jacket weather, over here. c:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Alright, now I have a super awesome GIF to shove in people's faces if they spell my name wrong!
    Spoiler:

The snow has melted since its earlier fall this morning, but here's a picture I managed to snap before it was all gone.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Was it your first snow of the season Slayr?

Also, for those who think it can't get cold in Florida: there are some mornings where it'll get cold enough for frost to develop on the ground.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Wow weather discussion.

I love the title. Whoever threw in the excellent Game of Thrones reference is also excellent.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean, Zach. Last time I was in Florida in the winter the ground turned damn hard. Swimming was refreshing, though!

John, I think everybody's north of some border, somewhere. . .

Sirfetch’d

It's finally starting to turn a bit cooler here in Alabama. Last week we had a night to where it dipped down into the lower 40s which was AMAZING. So ready for this after this extremely hot summer that we just had.

Years
    It's been a lot colder here too, though the temperature fluctuates within the day so much it gives me a headache. Pretty sure it was in the mid-60s here yesterday afternoon but within a few hours it dropped to the mid-40s. stoop!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Here in Kentucky it normally starts to get colder in late September. I hate it, I don't like the cold. It's harder to deal with the cold especially when you were born in South America. We normally get snow in later November or early December. When do you guys get snow? :p

Years
    It's gotten into the 50s once in Tampa already this season, but where I live, it can be as much as 10 degrees cooler than Tampa, so I've seen lower 50s but not quite 40s. I just wish it would keep getting colder so that I can enjoy my nice chilly air.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    And it's snowing again...

I was playing with the neighbor's dog too, so now my hoodie is soaking wet because it just all of a sudden dumped down on me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back