• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'm just sitting here browsing around PC looking for threads to post in. It's kind of a boring day so far for me but maybe things will get exciting soon!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm sitting around at work trying not be annoyed. Soon I have to work three nights in a row and it pisses me off...

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I can take a lunch break but I don't take it so I don't have to work longer. :3

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of work, I really need to start job searching again. I've taken advantage of the fact that I still live at home but I really want to get a job to have extra money for me to spend while also having that task of responsibility.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I need to get a better job but the market is so difficult and competitive. I also feel like I don't really stand out :/

Sirfetch’d

At this point I'll really take anything just to give me some extra money to spend or something to do.

Sirfetch’d

oo cool! What kind of job did you start if you don't mind me asking? :o

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's just an normal 9-5 Office job which is exactly what I wanted, the location is great and the people seem nice so far. n_n

Sirfetch’d

That's the ideal job for me. Although I can only work part time with the semester starting in about 2 months for me. Kinda looking forward to that as well!

Years
  • Honestly, the ideal job for me is getting to interact with people who do service with a business and that are friendly. Whether in retail or the office, if anyone hasn't any sort of attitude around me, I'd probably enjoy it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • My dream job is a roller coaster designer. I would get to travel all over the world building machines designed to scare the living daylights out of you. I don't think it can get much better than that. Maybe write a couple books on the side, attempt to get published, things like that.

Years
  • ^ That seems like a really cool occupation to have, but I couldn't even imagine how many classes you would have to take in engineering just to be able to accomplish that Dx

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • As far as what a dream occupation would be for me, it would definitely have to be a political translator. I'd get to travel the world for free, and that's the only way I could do that without joining the military, so...

I'd definitely have to get my doctorate's in Foreign Language from Harvard before I do, though. That's the first step in my plan. :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd love to be an Astronomer one day, however that will require a ton of training and is something that I'm far off from right now.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I hope I can be a maker of the anime show someday, I've been dreaming of making some good story for anyone to enjoy. And not just that, I'm aiming to be a good pianist too that I'm training for years.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Suicune you look so good in that cute avatar I just ;;

I would like to be a writer. But I haven't exactly worked on my laziness, so a chemist will have to do ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back