• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What goes well with biscuits? A brushing of oil or egg wash I'd imagine? Maybe a sprinkling of cheese :P that melts and glazes the top.

Years
    dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

HOLY zomg, that looks good. The closest thing we have to that here is at a place called Popeye's, not sure if it exists in the States or whatever :\ Southern food is amazing though.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I miss Chick-fil-a! It was so good when I lived on the eastern side of the country. I wish they would expand over to the west side already. The closest thing is probably Popeyes like what BlahISuck said, but it's not the same...

Years
    Doesn't Chick Fil A not like gay people or something? If they give me chicken and biscuits I'm still going though. I find Popeye's portion sizes to be small, though I like their fries all spiced up and good.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Doesn't Chick Fil A not like gay people or something? If they give me chicken and biscuits I'm still going though. I find Popeye's portion sizes to be small, though I like their fries all spiced up and good.
    The people who own Ckick fil a are a christian family, so they don't support it. However, it's not like they do anything horrible. The media blew up when the CEO's decided to not support legalizing gay marriage. A lot of people went overboard and protested outside of their stores and the media made them seem like the most horrible people to ever live. In fact, Chick fil a actually brought out food to the people protesting outside their store so they wouldn't get hungry. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound evil.

Years
    Hmmm I see. They can look good for giving out free food, or look horrible by giving out unnecessary free food to people who don't support legalizing gay marriage. Dammit free chicken. I'd do anything for free chicken - no that doesn't make any sense.

Sirfetch’d

I have never really been a fan of Chik-Fil-A because I have always found their chicken to be really greasy and not to mention that I don't like what they stand for. I guess that their waffle fries are ok, but it has been years since I have eaten at the place.

Years
    There's one in my university and one really close to my house. Nevertheless I've only been accustomed to Chick fil a recently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've went to Chik-Fil-A only once in my entire lifetime. My dad took us there for lunch couple of years ago. My mom and dad went for the special asian salad, and my sister and I had two chicken wraps each. The wraps tasted all right, but I found them to be a little too salty. And for dessert, we've all had cookies and cream milkshake. They've added a lot of whip cream on our shakes, but I was absolutely fine with it though. I love whip cream! (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    McDonald's wraps aren't new. xD They've had them for a while now. Maybe about five to six years. I've had their grilled chicken wrap once before, and it was a lot better than the one from Chik-Fil-A. Wraps are heather than regular burgers, I think, since they have more vegetables and less carbohydrates. d:

Years
    Haha if you go for three chicken jr's, yes. Especially when they go crazy on the spicy mayo. We've gotten these new full-size wraps, they go on the main menu in addition to their snack wraps :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The wraps have been around for...this decade. It's new but not *that* new. Never tried them though. xD

Also tomorrow is my niece's 6th birthday party, which is why I've been semi-active this week. You are all invited. Bring snacks and stuff.

Years
    How would you react when I show up at your front door? What if I brought a present? As for food, I'd probably bring 'Covered Bridge' kettle chips. They are ohmygawd so good and unique tasting. Probably lobster flavour, cuz you don't get much of that down there.

Years
    Earlier I made myself another philly cheesesteak, I need to stop craving it because the ingredients run out pretty quickly and it's not exactly healthy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'll bring yoooou... three bags of Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies. The chewy kind. Do you like those? o: I'll bring a gigantic bag of Doritos, too. I love those stuff. Maybe I'll get the Cool Ranch one. If I can't find it, then I'll go for Nacho Cheese. Either that, or Spicy Nacho. Also, tell your niece that I wished happy birthday to her. ^^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    You guys are all invited to mine in 2 days too! Bring cookies!
    Wish your niece a happy birthday for me Megan!

Years
    Hahaha my birthday's the day after Nathan there. So yeah I hope you all know what to bring on that first day of October, even if I might be slow with replying to VMs as I'll be going out due to social activities for part of the day. So yeah I might be invisible here like I am right now at the time of this post.

And happy birthday for ya niece Megan!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back