• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'll bring you some:

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

PIRATE COOKIES!

Don't wish your niece a happy birthday from me, because that would be creepy especially because it's from me.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Birthdays?
    Never personally felt much need for anything major, on 'em. I don't know, just never did.

What're you doing for your's, Nathan?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one, Roc. I mean, you're celebrating being a year closer to your death. Real fun. I:
    I don't really do anything for my birthday, and it slightly irritates me when other people try to make a big deal of it.

...On an unrelated note- I've spent my evening working on an animation. All of this time for a 2.84 second clip that doesn't even make sense yet. I have a feeling I'm going to get bored before I have much practice haha.

Years
    I wish people made a big deal about my birthday. It'd be nice to feel what that's like, to be super duper person for just one day of the year. Of course, super duper dads and sisters looking out for their babies make it happen :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never had those Pirate cookies before. I haven't seen them in any grocery stores, either, actually. I may be able to find them if I look for them hard enough, but I'm not completely sure. They look extremely delicious, though! I love peanut butter! (:

My birthday is on October 28th, which is exactly in thirty days. We're going out to the movies to celebrate. When we are done, we'll probably go to a nice-looking restaurant and have ourselves some dinner.

Years
    They might be Canadian cookies, so who knows? :P I hope you guys get maple cookies though, those are awwwwwwesome ^^

What movie are you gonna go for? And are you gonna go for a nice big steak? ^^ I went to a sushi buffet for my birthday - not on my birthday though, and had a nice big steak... it didn't have much to do anything but it was soooome food.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wish I could have all the cookies, but my cookie knowledge isn't the best around.

I'm thinking of something nice tonight, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never had any maple cookie, unfortunately. D: I did have some apple cookies before, though. It smelled kind of like a real apple, and it was very sweet. It tastes even better if you put peanut butter on it, or maybe even regular butter. I've tasted some cinnamon cookies in the past, too.

I'm not exactly sure we're going to have for dinner, to be honest. xD We're most likely going to order whatever's special on the menu. A steak does sound good, though! I haven't eaten any steaks in about six to seven months.

Years
    Mmmm I just love the feeling of sinking teeth into flesh. I think I've said this before, but it feels like it awakens my primal urges of man conquering nature. Any other meat lovers here?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love steaks that are well-done. They're even better if they actually turn out to be a little burned, in my opinion. xD My dad is a big fan of rare steaks, though. I've tasted a rare steak with him once a few years ago, and it tasted... blegh. ): I have no idea what makes him dig these kind of steaks so much. Plus, if rare/undercooked meat remain exposed for more than five to ten minutes, they start developing bacteria, which could leave you with an upset stomach.

Years
    I think I've had a medium rare before :O It makes meat taste more like meat, so it's good to get a really high quality steak and cook it yourself. Once it starts getting more done, the taste kinda goes away. Yeah I still don't have the guts to make a rare steak of my own.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The one that I tasted was very rare, I think. It wasn't medium rare. xD I don't like it at all when blood (or red juices, as people like to call it) get all over my mouth when I'm eating these type of steaks. It makes me feel like some sort of an evil witch, haha. It makes me want to throw up a little, too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Medium rare, rare; all of this is nonsence to me. I don't even like steaks that much and I much prefer fried chicken and kebab meat (which I had for dinner yesterday, tasted great with bbq sauce but was very greasy).

Plus, the only cooking skills I have involves shoving things into a microwave.

Years
    Rarity can be defined by how much of the meat looks "red", I think it goes in steps of ~25%. So well done is all brown, medium is 25%, medium rare is 50%, and rare is 75% red. And then the meat gets all gelly, like raw tuna or salmon or something.

But mmm fried chicken need myself sum fried chicken :D'

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I eat fried chicken once every three - four months. I love fried chicken, but I'm not a big fan of their calories. ): A single piece of fried chicken contains about one to three hundred calories, depending on the size. Baked chicken are a lot better than fried ones. They may not taste as good, but they contain about seventy-percent less calories. They are simply a lot better for the heart. d:

Years
    Yes! I actually remember that from Wii Fit, it told me a leg of fried chicken was 275 cal XD and that's how much I tried to work off every time! Chicken is just a plain superfood lol. All that protein and all that taste.

Sirfetch’d

I probably eat chicken more than anything else. I just love the taste of it especially when my mom makes her teriyaki and lemon chicken. omg I could eat that stuff all day long ;~;

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Oh my, I like eating chickens. I usually eat it when my mom made steamed chicken or some sort, and when in fastfood restaurants where I eat fried chicken. Boy, you guys made me hungry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back