• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Good job Vertigo!

It sounds like it went really well. Keep up the great work. I'm sure the kids loved you. I mean, you like pokemon, how much of a drag can you be? XD

Years
Wow Dipu, that sounds really fun! :O I wish I could have such a job like that, really!

Anyways, all I can say is: it's ****ing cold! Had to turn on the heater overnight and it came on quite a few times as well..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cold? HAH. hahaha. It's hot this morning...but I think it's just me. I literally asked my mom if I could turn on the A/C and she called me insane. lmao

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Here it's cooling thanks to the rain. Not hot nor cold and am glad. It never gets lower than 20 degrees Celsius all year round, but during the day it soars to approximately 35 degrees, especially on exceptionally hot days. ._.

Years
If you're aware that the seasons are flipped over where I am, it is so scorching my computer like, overheats itself into shutdown every 20 minutes. It's a pain!

Years
If y'all come to Florida, y'all will discover that there's no such thing as Spring or Autumn here. It's either Winter or Summer and nothing more. And when it is Winter, it usually doesn't last long or it just chooses to show up.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I don't mind the freezing cold of being a mile above sea level, except when I'm not prepared. I really need fingerless gloves and a face mask D:

Also, the weather REALLY sucks on Wednesdays when we have to wear our Class B short sleeve shirt for ROTC. Luckily we've been in our Class A jackets recently. :)

Last edited:
Years
If y'all come to Florida, y'all will discover that there's no such thing as Spring or Autumn here. It's either Winter or Summer and nothing more. And when it is Winter, it usually doesn't last long or it just chooses to show up.
We have something like that in my part of California: dry, rainy, and foggy in between.

Come to California. We're better than Florida.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Are your winters 15°C or something? :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You're lucky you live in Florida, Zach. 20s-30s are the lows here during the winter and 40s-50s are the highs. XD Sometimes are cold fronts comes and it gets as low as the 10s.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I remember one time here it reached -10 degrees. But that's a little out of the ordinary, so it's not common. I also remember a time in middle school when it started snowing. I know, it's a very common thing for snow to fall around here except that it was June. I mean, it actually snowed in June.

Sirfetch’d

It snows here about once a decade lol. The average low for Winters here is about 35-40 degrees and the average high is about 60. It's pretty comfortable for the most part but I remember one year it got down to about 5 or 6 degrees and I could not handle it haha.

Years
I wish it would just snow down here in the Tampa Bay area again.. the last time it snowed decently here was before I was born, back in 1977 and my mother often recalls that moment like it happened yesterday when she was just a little girl in elementary school and had the day off.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I remember I was visiting my cousins in Seattle (not exactly there, but close enough) and they had been so excited about how much snow they got. They were telling me that they had received the entire week off because there was so much snow.

Well, after I look outside at the three feet of snow already on the ground here, I was wondering just how much snow had fallen. I arrive there and there were bald patched on the ground. Seriously? Apparently Seattle completely shuts down when it snows.

Years
If Seattle is that bad with shutting down due to snow, then think about how bad it would be here in Tampa if it snowed XD it would be much more worse than Seattle, probably :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back