• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Luckily i dont have to go through the ice and snow this year... at least one perk of being kicked from college :S

Years
    It's still really pretty around where I am. Leaves are all red and golden for the most part. Once the winter storms hit they'll be gone, but then we'll have nice rain and that lovely petrichor.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Everything is still green and pretty around here too.. some of the trees are finally starting to shed leaves. It's like we're about to bypass fall all together, and it'll be winter. -o- I like fall. Ugh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's gotten pretty cold out here in New York. I don't mind the cold weather, personally, so long as we have a heater in our house to keep us warm. Unfortunately, though, all our heaters stopped working last Monday. ): My dad's going to get them fixed at some point, but don't exactly know when; he's extremely busy.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Its pretty hot around here where its never ending summer with occasional minor floods which are up to the ankle area.

Enjoy your 4 seasons.

Years
    I love cloudy days as long as it doesn't rain and it's cool with a nice breeze blowing.. at least when it's cloudy on cold mornings the temperatures barely rise and I love it when the daytime temperature is as low as possible down here <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh the DCC is talking about weather. That's not unusual. XD

It's wet and cloudy here and in the 50s so not too hot or not too cold which is how I like it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't like cloudy days at all. I don't know why, but they just make me feel depressed. Sometimes, they make me lazy, too. ): I prefer sunny weather. Well, not that sunny, but y'know.

Years
    The weather forecast here is calling for the possibility of severe weather on Wednesday, which is pretty rare at this time of year especially in Florida. Then after that a nice and cool Thanksgiving, which is perfect for holidays and days off imo <3

Sirfetch’d

The temperatures here have been pretty comfortable all week. Today it nearly reached 70 and that is looking to be the cast through Thanksgiving. I am so happy about this as it's the perfect Fall weather. Not too warm and not to cold =D

Years
    It has been waaaaay above normal in Florida, almost to the point where it feels like June. I really hope that all the lack of cold air is made up for this Winter that's for sure.

Sir Codin

Why is it whenever I come into this thread, you guys are talking about the friggin weather? Always with the weather.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, speaking of food, I've had five slices of pizza today. Three for lunch, and two for dinner. They were deliciously delicious, yes, but I'm starting to regret it. ): Five pizza slices equal to, like, a thousand and two-hundred calories—that's a lot! I've had tons of snacks today, too, so it equals to even more when you combine those; holy cow.

Years
    ... holy cow.

True dat, girl. lel plz dun kill me

Also, a thousand two hundred calories is the minimum safe level while dieting, as determined by broscience (or in this case sis-science *shrugs*). So you're doing good.

I just had 800 calories worth of beef soup noodle, so... yeah. Nice big meaty thick slices of marinated beef, zhajiangmian sauce, and a stock made from lamb and carrots and daikon. I just let that lamb fat gently coat the surroundings of my mouth.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I had the last slice of chicken pot pie for dinner. My mom makes the best food ever! It's going to suck when I go off to a university and I'm forced to eat burnt raman noodles all the time. Let's face it, I'm one of those people that are prone to burning stuff.

I set off the smoke alarm once (or twice) by making popcorn. I was even using the popcorn setting on the microwave and my brother had just made a perfect batch using the same settings.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You must have a sensitive smoke alarm then. The one I have in my house goes off whenever I turn the stove on. ~__~

Sirfetch’d

Our smoke alarm went off a few days ago. It normally isn't sensitive but for some reason the slightest bit of smoke set it off. My mom was cooking and some of it boiled over and created a small about of smoke. I was so scared when I heard it go off but luckily it was nothing D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back