• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I loved this year's GT! :D I had so much fun in the events and got to know lots of people. I actually wanted to host an event, but I got slightly inactive a few days before and during the GT and couldn't follow up on the event discussions. Hope I'll be able to host an event next time. All that matters is that we all had fun!

I'm sure you can do it Amanda, and you're right that the basis of GT is for us to having fun. Actually, I was wanting to host in GT this year, but for some reason I'm not sure about it that I decided to pass on that, but I hope I can host some event in GT someday.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Participated in this year's GT as well, but only in a few activities as I can't really get active around that time period.

Starry Windy

Years
    Personally I find it strange, because despite of being active in PC, I only attend 2 or 3 of the Get-Together events. I didn't even attend the PC Battle Server event there, but all the talking in Skype during the GT hours was a blast. Not to mention the movie event that I told you guys earlier.

TY

Well next GT i will attend at way more events, i can promise you that, and if not, smack me in the face please xP

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I always make room for GT every summer. I'm either not doing much or have summer school.

Anyways, how's everyone this morning? :)

TY

Im quite good, though i fell off the stairs a hour or two ago and hurted my leg badly. Stairs are deadly :S

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I always have time for GT since I have no social life tbh.

I'm fine so far. Compared to yesterday when I couldn't breathe so I'd say I'm great :D

Starry Windy

Years
    Even though it's midnight for me, I'm feeling ok, and strangely I'm not sleepy as of yet. And I hope I can get my main internet connection working again as well.

Last edited:

TY

GT stands for Get Together, where several events will be held to get PC members... together. Like a Skype chat, or gaming events...

Years
    We certainly do have a whole range of usual events that happen when the Get-together rolls around, and trust me, if you participate in any of them you will certainly have fun! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ahh can't wait for thanksgiving either. I already got my big fat turkey whom I'll be wrestling with on Thursday morning. I'm also requiring pumpkin pie this year, because I've been deprived from it for two years straight.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ahh can't wait for thanksgiving either. I already got my big fat turkey whom I'll be wrestling with on Thursday morning. I'm also requiring pumpkin pie this year, because I've been deprived from it for two years straight.

Oh is your turkey like still alive or do you mean cooking it? lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Knowing my family we're not getting our Turkey or anything until the day before. We're really lazy when it comes to preparing for holidays these days. Also because my mom hasn't been in best of moods. I don't blame her for it but it does make getting things difficult.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back