• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Okay im kinda glad i didnt participate in the singing contest cause... i sing the worst of my family... and my sisters sound horrible already xD

Years
    All get-together events are certainly a great way to get to know PC members here, and if it wasn't for the Skype chat from the GT 2013 event, I wouldn't probably be friends with more than half the people who were in it. And iSketch was soo fun too omg

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I participated in some events at the last get-together; they were extremely fun. (: My favorites would have to be movie marathon and the anime caption contest. If I have time, then I'll try to be a host when the next get-together comes around.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ohh the movie marathon and the anime caption contest.. I was a host in the former and a judge in the latter :D I remember those events closely like they just happened yesterday :p

And wow, during the 2013 GT... I don't even think I had 1,000 posts yet xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Wow, how do y'all in Southeast Asia know for sure when a fire is occurring but y'all are like asleep? o_o are house fires like a rarity in Southeastern Asia or something?

It just doesn't happens for some reason, I think the reason is because our houses are so closely packed with your neighbours that once there's a fire, the whole neighbourhood would know. (as for me its the whole block, I live in a flat)

Years
    I know some areas around here have row houses (which generally means a bunch of houses are connected to one another).. and yeah, a fire would definitely spread to multiple homes if one broke out in those types of houses :p

Years
    tbh I cannot wait till next year's GT. This year's was sooo much fun.

Get-Together events sure are fun, I remember that one last year that ended with me becoming a then-blue supporter. I was actually quite surprised the winning member chose me as the one to give it to, but it was close to my 20th birthday at the time so I guess they were just being generous.

I love using all the cool perks I got, especially the profile stuff. I had loads of fun playing around with designs.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I enjoyed this year's Get-Together as well, especially when I was watching the movies along with my PC friends, and I hope next year's GT will be the exciting one.

Years
    I was glad to see the get-together happened back in the summer though instead of September.. although PCX had happened in September instead of July last year because it coincided with PC's 10th anniversary, which is understandable, but it just conflicted with a lot of peoples' schooling it seems :/

Years
    I was glad to see the get-together happened back in the summer though instead of September.. although PCX had happened in September instead of July last year because it coincided with PC's 10th anniversary, which is understandable, but it just conflicted with a lot of peoples' schooling it seems :/

Yeah, that was one of the downsides of PCX. Having it in a school period was something to explain the lack of participants compared to most Get-Togethers. But I always know that a GT has an event somewhere that gives out a supporter prize. If I won such a prize, I'd give it to someone who deserves it.

I know Windy's name would look cool in green imo, especially after seeing an edited screenshot of his.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Yeah I like having the GTs in the summer more than having them in September. I have much more time then and cause of that I did more at this year's GT than last year's. This year's was so much fun for me cause I got to host the Radio Nights with Dave and it was some of the best nights of my summer. I loved being a host this time around and would love to host something again next GT.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I know Windy's name would look cool in green imo, especially after seeing an edited screenshot of his.

You're right Hika. I did test it out what's my name looks like if I get supportered, and checking my name on other name formatting as well when I'm using Firebug on that some months ago, and I think it's pretty nice looking.

Yeah I like having the GTs in the summer more than having them in September. I have much more time then and cause of that I did more at this year's GT than last year's.

That'd be a good idea if the next GT after this year is on Summer too, even though I basically active in PC almost everyday except if I'm get appointed to do something. I'd like to see so many people in GT again :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I loved this year's GT! :D I had so much fun in the events and got to know lots of people. I actually wanted to host an event, but I got slightly inactive a few days before and during the GT and couldn't follow up on the event discussions. Hope I'll be able to host an event next time. All that matters is that we all had fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back