• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeeeeeeah. I have to attend school Monday, Tuesday, AND Wednesday, while the rest of the valley are off school ALL WEEK. >_>

Years
    I hate essays with a passion. I always struggle to make it sound good and relate everything back to the thesis statement. I just get so bored writing them. I thought that since I like writing, I should take a writing based course this year. I have never been so wrong. D:

I love political science because the whole thesis statement thing doesn't seem nearly as important as it did in high school English. I guess because it's not so persuasive, the evidence is mostly speaking for itself :P Also, it's political science, so you can't make sweeping conclusions for fear of sounding ignorant.

Years
    Yeeeeeeah. I have to attend school Monday, Tuesday, AND Wednesday, while the rest of the valley are off school ALL WEEK. >_>

I would've loved the day off on Wednesday if my Physics professor wasn't such a ****. (now watch that karma go flying right back at me when I fail the final)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I get to stay home only Sunday and Monday. As for the rest, I have to either attend college or go to work. Wanting to take a day off from my workplace, but don't know if I should. ):

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would've loved the day off on Wednesday if my Physics professor wasn't such a ****. (now watch that karma go flying right back at me when I fail the final)

I got two giant assignments due Tuesday and Wednesday. Thankfully I am done with my paper for Wednesday, but I have a giant math assignment due then. But then all this week we're just gonna be reviewing for finals.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I love political science because the whole thesis statement thing doesn't seem nearly as important as it did in high school English. I guess because it's not so persuasive, the evidence is mostly speaking for itself :P Also, it's political science, so you can't make sweeping conclusions for fear of sounding ignorant.
    I aced every essay in high school almost with a perfect score. Now I average a 75%. College sure is tougher than I first thought...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If it makes anyone feel any better about their hump days, I have to work a closing shift the night before thanksgiving, get home at 11pm, and then wake up at 4:30 in the morning to go back into work at 5:30. :<

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    ---^---

Just like this right?

If so, can I call the middle guy the hump guy?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hump day, eh? I happen to have a holiday on this Wednesday, because my city happened to have election once again, even though I'm unsure if I must vote again or not, because it's a re-voting session.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Enjoy that sudden holiday Windy, it happens really really rarely.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I don't think it's all of a sudden, because my country has a policy that on the election day, it will become holiday to give time to all people in my country to vote.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    We had an election this year in my area. But I was never actually TOLD there was one, nor was there any "advertisement" of some sort. As a registered voter myself I'm supposed to know about these elections in my area as well as around the state or country, but since this was a local election on who gets to be part of city council, I wasn't notified, and neither were the majority of the county (which is why supposedly there was an extremely low voter turnout this year).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back