• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nelson Mandela was one of the toughest leaders in the history of our world, and I really applaud the fact that he changed politics in South Africa. He will certainly be missed worldwide by several people.

several? He'll be missed by more than several people, that's for sure.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've never heard of Nelson Mandela until someone mentioned it on here & Skype. Its such a sad thing to hear. Especially after the loss of Paul Walker. That's why you're supposed to enjoy life to the fullest each & every day as you live. You never know what comes around the corner, which could change your life forever. I still remember Dan Wheldon's death like it was yesterday :\ Where has time gone?

Years
  • He was a true inspiration to many, in fact this event caused loads of major TV channels where I am to completely drop some of their scheduled programming for today just to air specials honoring Mandela. In fact, one channel here in Australia even aired the movie Invictus yesterday, which starred Morgan Freeman as Mandela.

Flakey Bear

Just watch it.
    Years
  • I think Nelson Mandela news & stuff is getting closer and closer to me. I first heard of him in TVARK when i was looking at the news section, but now, when the news about his death sparkled worldwide, i was serious about it. He's a good guy, and still a peaceful manm, which always reminds me of Ghandi and Martin Luther King.

And speaking of those two guys i've said, do you renember them?

Years
  • I haven't bothered to see if any of the cable networks here are showing specials on Mandela, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Can't say much about the sport, but I do love the bugs...I mean just look at them.

ncU9FC2.png

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    One time a camel cricket got into my house. My cat ate some of its legs off before I could get him away, then he vomited them up. I:
    When they aren't lose in my home, or unexpectedly chilling out on me, then bugs are fine. Some spiders are actually cute.

Oh and I feel the need to state that if Hall =/= Rococo, then he is Roc's long lost brother, judging by his profile.

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • Lol, do you mean ≠?

By the by, did I do something wrong?
    The number of staff members that've visited my profile is kinda wigging me out. >->

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Writing "=/=" is easier than digging that up, hmm?

Might just be because your profile says that you're new here, so the staff members are doing some stalking. Most people who have viewed mine recently are friends from the TC IRC or here.

Hehe...looks like the DCC is having fun trolling you, Hall. If Somniac is right and it's how it shows affection, then it hates me. I have yet to double post here since they messed with the server. X}

Years
  • I've always stalked everybody ever since my early days here. If you "just realize" I'm stalking you because I'm a mod now, you're just late to the game.

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • Ohoho, John. :3
    You probably don't even realise that I stalk you. You should really post in the pictures thread more.

Whelp, I wasn't stalked when I first joined, so... :?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back