• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I'm making chicken stew for dinner. I need to eat something that could soothe the ongoing congestion I have currently. It's so bothersome :(

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Speaking of food; This is what I did today.
    Spoiler:

You may be wondering; 'Why Kitty, I never knew you liked baking!'

To that I say; 'I don't. I like cake.'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Having some chicken and rice right now. It isn't good to have dinner this late, but hey, at least the chicken's not fried—it's baked. Would've eaten our dinner earlier, but unfortunately, we got home late; we were all at the movies. d: And those cakes look delicious, by the way!

Years
  • Insert dorm food making me spoiled here.

As for Uni stuff, I get like $2k extra every quarter. But all of that extra money goes to Summer school. (Because who wants to work when you can pad your resume?) So I got into $4.3k in debt hahaha

I wanna do a Travel Study to New York though for my Global Studies minor, but its $6.8k hahaha. twice what I paid for the Labor Studies research internship I did this summer. xD

Years
  • Insert dorm food making me spoiled here.

As for Uni stuff, I get like $2k extra every quarter. But all of that extra money goes to Summer school. (Because who wants to work when you can pad your resume?) So I got into $4.3k in debt hahaha

I wanna do a Travel Study to New York though for my Global Studies minor, but its $6.8k hahaha. twice what I paid for the Labor Studies research internship I did this summer. xD

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • Mmm, Cake...

I just ate four salted, poached eggs, three pieces of butter toast, and cheesecake.

As you can tell, I'm the epitome of healthy.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Mmm, Cake...

I just ate four salted, poached eggs, three pieces of butter toast, and cheesecake.

As you can tell, I'm the epitome of healthy.

Mmm, Cake...

Isn't poaching illegal in most countries?

As for what I ate recently, that'd be freshly baked banana cookies, hot cocoa, ice cream, punkin pie, and no ice Coke.

Snacks don't get better than that.

EDIT: Guys, Nelson Mandela died. If you don't remember him, he's the guy from South Africa who looks like a cross between Barack Obama and Morgan Freeman.

/is sad :(

Years
  • Speaking of food; This is what I did today.
    Spoiler:

You may be wondering; 'Why Kitty, I never knew you liked baking!'

To that I say; 'I don't. I like cake.'

Why Kitty, I never knew you liked baking!

Spoiler:

EDIT: Guys, Nelson Mandela died. If you don't remember him, he's the guy from South Africa who looks like a cross between Barack Obama and Morgan Freeman.

That is so true. Wow.

much similar
    so caramel
    amaze
    very freedom
    how president

Years
  • It's usually hard to feed me healthy food because I care a lot about taste and most of these foods tend to sacrifice the taste.

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • One!

Poached Egg:
    n: Egg cooked in gently boiling water

Two!
    Nelson Mandela:
    Spoiler:

He was way, way better than Obama, by the way.

Last edited:

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • So.... nobody gots anything to say? Five people here and we're sitting in silence?

What's up guys? How are you?

Edit:
    It's pretty sad when posting in DCC I end up looking at the screen like:
    Spoiler:

Double post. Then it does. :s

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back