• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Even still that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Fancy making grown adults do PE class. That's almost criminal.
    I already thought it was criminal enough for me to have to take PE as a freshman in high school. :p But yeah, I do think that colleges shouldn't make students take a physical education class, especially if it isn't within the student's major.

Years
  • I could see why people don't like it, but I personally don't mind. I need some exercise anyways, and it's a good way to meet new people.

(And it's actually just table tennis, not a full blown PE course)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Wow you people are weird. We here (in my uni at least) are absolutely thrilled when it comes to PE classes...so long as its the one we want (which is most of time since we can choose which sport/whatever activity we want to do) :]

Years
  • Wow you people are weird. We here (in my uni at least) are absolutely thrilled when it comes to PE classes...so long as its the one we want (which is most of time since we can choose which sport/whatever activity we want to do) :]

Finally someone who's on the same boat as I am in this thread. Thank you.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    varsity for us is those people who actually play in intercollegiate games.

extracurricular is mostly activities outside of class (ie org activities, volunteer work)

i hardly think that's PE at all haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    PE was a joke in my high school. All we did was pretty much play various sports.

PE at a the private high school in my town was much better, because it focused on improving things about yourself physically and getting into better shape.

Though I guess if you want to be technical, sports can do that too, but I just don't like playing sports in a school setting. The only time I enjoy playing sports is with my friends where I don't feel performance anxiety.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I wish I went to your school.

I wish a few others went to your school as well.

I wish I went to your school.

I wish a few others went to your school as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have a beer belly forming on myself. I gotta start working and loosing it!
    Go vegetarian and work in a physically demanding job with manual labor.

Worked for me. Though I never had a beer belly or anything like that, and people said I needed to gain wait for as long as I can remember. Of course, the people who said that were often the ones that could stand in an isle in a store and it'd be a challenge to get around them.

None the less, it does work regardless.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I always enjoyed PE lessons, not sure why you people hate them. (although I am younger compared to the others)

I'm so light and scrawny that sometimes even a breeze could blow me away.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back