• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Well, I think it relates to the usual activity, that we have to sleep after many hours of activity. And currently my sleeping pattern are random for some reason, sometimes it's hard for me to sleep, and sometimes I'm sleeping easily (and usually it's because I'm too tired).

TY

For me there were other reasons though, and ever since i dunno when i fall asleep or when i wake up D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Whenever anyone says 'trust me' I am immediately compelled to distrust them.
    If you are habitually cathemeral, it will be difficult; if not, it won't.

Years
    If I have a sleepless night, what I try to do to fix my body clock is to just go through the next day without trying to nap, which can be a little difficult, but it helps you get into bed earlier and you get more sleep in the long run.

And good morning DCC! :D It's Friday wooo ^^

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    It's hard to go to sleep without the aid of some deuce of a drink that sedates you. I've been using milk all these years, and I believe it works to perfection. It has even set a precise time when I wake up.

TY

Yes its Friday, and i have no school so im enjoying my weekends like i usually do

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    LOOOOL JOHN.

That took me about 30 seconds to register, you silly man, you. =P And I wasn't feeling creative with the title :C

Years
    You know, I'm starting to find this title very default.

Very interesting, and hey I've been seeing kids buying Halloween stuff at a Coles supermarket today when I went grocery shopping (fyi Coles is an Australian supermarket chain, and my mother and I do grocery shopping there every Friday) but oh god I'd imagine kids stopping by my door next Thursday.

You should name it "Break from XY/studying".

Ironically I haven't played X/Y yet, nor studying right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back