• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I need to get more money as well. I blew all of mine on Ultra balls for the friend safari and clothes. I guess I could challenge the Battle Chateau and earn some there!

Sirfetch’d

I've been wonder trading all day. I take a Pokemon, and trade it. Whatever I get, I trade, and I rinse and repeat until I get something I want. I've gotten a Sheildon, Japanese Torchic, Machoke/Machamp, Lileep, Japanese Rotom, and a Floatzel (Which I'm still deciding on keeping or not). I'm hoping to hit it big soon.

This is exactly what I do lmao. I usually just get a bunch of the elemental monkeys, Fletchlings, or Bidoofs, but I did manage to get a Charmander a few times as well as a Gengar. Other than those though, I have had pretty bad luck for the most part.

Years
  • People give away nice things in Wonder Trade. I got a Charmander and an Eevee from there.

I'm actually planning on breeding some Pokemon specifically to put into Wonder Trade.

Sir Codin

The amount of Bidoof I get from Japanese players in WT is starting to make me dislike Japanese people...

Sirfetch’d

I know someone who was getting a lot of Bidoofs as well, but eventually got a shiny one. Not the best shiny out there, but a shiny regardless.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • GreatthreadnamethereDipu,goodjob.

I still haven't played X/Y yet. :I
    Honestly I'm not really in a hurry to, either.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • X and Y is sitting in my 3DS which is sitting on my dresser which is sitting upstairs. I haven't really been extremely motivated with it. I've been more motivated to get an emulator and go back to Emerald or something.

As for Wonder Trade, I haven't participated at all. good job Ken you're getting integrated into the Pokemon world not

Sir Codin

Anyone ever notice this in Pokemon games?

"Do you want me to explain this thing?

> You select "No."

Well, too bad, I'm going to explain it anyway.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Yes, Tyler, yes I have.
    That, and the pointless descriptions for some things.

"Do you know how to use your Running Shoes?"

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Anyone ever notice this in Pokemon games?

"Do you want me to explain this thing?

> You select "No."

Well, too bad, I'm going to explain it anyway.
    That's pretty much Nintendo in general. They over-tutorialize everything. It's just that Pokemon gets it especially bad since they have to accommodate the younger player base.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I'd rather have a tutorial that can be skipped and/or accessed manually from the options or something. Seeing manuals over and over again only serve as exorcise for my thumbs; not like they need it anyways.

Sirfetch’d

I don't mind it tbh. I've noticed on a few things in the past that I have selected the "no" option and upon them explaining it anyways, I find out something that I didn't know. Yeah, it's a bit annoying and repetitive on a few things such as the running shoes but overall not anything that I can't look past :p

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Uh, unless the tutotial is praying for your thumbs to leave, then I think you mean exercise.
    Spoiler:

But seriously, where would we be without directions?
    I'll tell you where; standing on top buildings, wearing chainmail shirts in a thunderstorm, and shoving batteries up our noses. Because, of course, wouldn't everybody if they weren't told not to?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'd rather have a tutorial that can be skipped and/or accessed manually from the options or something. Seeing manuals over and over again only serve as exorcise for my thumbs; not like they need it anyways.
    I would too, but not for the same reasons. It just suspends the disbelief. Being told how to do something (like with running, they'd tell you to press and hold B) just reminds me that the game isn't real, and I'm one of those people who like to forget that while I'm playing and just enjoy the experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back