• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Pineapples yo. They are the best fruit out there.

And fruits taste better with this.

product_shot.png

glozell%202012.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ahhh Pineapples are amazing. <3 Also really like Peaches and Plums and y'know I just like fruit in general.

Also hilarious how the current title is After the Food and yet we're still talking about food.

Years
  • Food is the best topic. It's something every human being on earth has in common. Let's keep at it! 8D /waits for Dipu

Ooh, I forgot to mention nectarines. Those are so juicy and delicious. You guys are honestly killing me with this food talk haha.

Years
  • I haven't ever had Häagen-Dazs before.. is it any good? Damn, now I'm in a sudden craving for ice cream ._.

Sirfetch’d

I haven't ever had Häagen-Dazs before.. is it any good? Damn, now I'm in a sudden craving for ice cream ._.

It is only one of the single greatest things know to humans. You should definitely get your hands on some as soon as you can because it is just THAT good. I now to have a craving for ice cream.

Sirfetch’d

I have never actually had that flavor before, but it sounds tasty!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Chocolate macademia....sounds so tasty <3

But I just had a bowl of leftover spaghetti a little while ago so I'll pass. :3

Sirfetch’d

I just ate a brownie <3 My mom decided to make a pan of them tonight and it was so incredibly tasty. However, I am still hungry :c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I actually have a Fiber One bar right next to me. I haven't eaten it yet because I got stuffed from the spaghetti. I'll probably save it for later.

it's later. *noms*

Sirfetch’d

Fiber One bars are so delicious! We unfortunately don't have any here or I would be eating one right now, so Megan you should totally give me one ;D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh man, Fiber One bars! When they were first released, I tried the oats and caramel ones. They were so delicious that I ate the entire box in one sitting for breakfast.

I haven't ever had Häagen-Dazs before.. is it any good? Damn, now I'm in a sudden craving for ice cream ._.
    They're really expensive for the size you get, but well worth it. They're the only company I saw that made just a plain mint ice cream, In fact, they had a very delicious line known as Five: ice cream made with only five ingredients. I had the brown sugar one, and it was probably the best ice cream I ever had. It's a shame they stopped making that line.

Earlier I had some Friendly's orange cream fruit sorbet (or however the packaging spells it). I left it sitting on the counter for a few minutes to let it melt, since I'm really weird and enjoy melted ice cream more than frozen.

Except now I want grapes. Fortunately, they're on sale this week at my work place, so I'll pick some up when I go shopping.

Sirfetch’d

They're really expensive, but well worth it. They're the only company I saw that made just a plain mint ice cream, In fact, they had a very delicious line known as Five: ice cream made with only five ingredients. I had the brown sugar one, and it was probably the best ice cream I ever had. It's a shame they stopped making that line.

Earlier I had some Friendly's orange cream fruit sorbet (or however the packaging spells it). I left it sitting on the counter for a few minutes to let it melt, since I'm really weird and enjoy melted ice cream more than frozen.

Except now I want grapes. Fortunately, they're on sale this week at my work place, so I'll pick some up when I go shopping.

I would have loved to have tried the brown sugar one and I agree that it's a shame that they stopped making it. I guess the demand for it wasn't high enough :/ I'd enjoy it though as I love brown sugar a lot!

I have never actually had sorbet. My mom hates it so she has never bought it, but I kinda want to give it a try because it sure looks good. Also, you aren't weird about that, haha. I am the same way and I know a few others who are as well. I know when I go out to get a milkshake, I always let it melt down about halfway before drinking it, because it is just better that way. And I am really that way with all types of ice cream.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I got plenty of them right now! I can grab one for ya if you like. :D

And with that, time to continue studying for my math midterm for tomorrow. I'm feeling really good about it honestly.

Sirfetch’d

I got plenty of them right now! I can grab one for ya if you like. :D

And with that, time to continue studying for my math midterm for tomorrow. I'm feeling really good about it honestly.

/hugs You are the sweetest, Megan <33

Ohh and good luck with your midterm! I know you will do just fine, but that is good that you are trying to get in some extra study time.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I've never had a fiber one bar, but you guys want to make me try it.

Good luck with your math mid-term! I'm lucky and in a class that doesn't have any huge tests. Even our final is a group presentation. Well, I shouldn't say I'm lucky, because I have the most homework out of anyone I've met, but I guess there has to be something to balance it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back