• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Ya'll should visit Florida because there are so many other members here. Some within fifteen-twenty minutes of each other no lie.

Not just that, but Florida is such an amazingly beautiful state with the best beaches around. Knowing that there are so many great PC members is another one of the many reasons to visit there :D It is wonderful knowing that I am only one state away from so many awesome people 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Clearly one day you need to drive down here so we can then go kidnap Zach in Tampa and go to the beach and Busch Gardens and all that fun stuff.

Everglades are further south more towards southern Florida. I can't speak for most of Florida but Central Florida (minus I think Gainesville is pretty swampy? Considering they call their home the 'Gator Swamp') but at least here in Central Florida it isn't that bad. We have woods that you can bike/walk/camp at and such in the area where I live. And more small hills than you would expect. Went biking the other day and ugh. Doesn't help that I'm out of shape.

Sirfetch’d

I've never seen a swampy part of Florida, although I have never been further south than Ocala. From what I have seen though, it is all beautiful land with so many green areas and wonderful beaches!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sirfetch’d

omg lmao! It would be weird if we had happened to meet and not know it XD. I went there about 7 years ago to Silver Springs with my grandparents. We were vacationing close by and decided to go check the place out and we found it quite lovely!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ocala really is a lovely place. Not to many er... younger people because there aren't many things to do for the teenagers and such (Wal-Mart is one of the top ten places to hang out ok it's kind of sad) but if you're an outdoors type person it's really neat. Several trails, Silver Springs, Rainbow Springs. Yeah. ♥ Even taking a walk to a place could be nice since a lot of things are spread out here.

If you ever vacation here again you better tell me so we can meet!

Sirfetch’d

Sure thing! I would never pass up the opportunity to meet up with a fellow PC member. I think that it would be a wonderful experience to have :D

Years
  • Sure thing! I would never pass up the opportunity to meet up with a fellow PC member. I think that it would be a wonderful experience to have :D

Unless you were to cross paths with me, in which case you would cower in fear and tremble before my might! I've met a whole bunch of people from PC and they can all attest to how frightening a monster I am. Yup, definitely.

Sirfetch’d

Unless you were to cross paths with me, in which case you would cower in fear and tremble before my might! I've met a whole bunch of people from PC and they can all attest to how frightening a monster I am. Yup, definitely.

I always thought that it would be cool to meet PC's overlord. D:

Sirfetch’d

Wait, you joined in August 2013 and I haven't been so active in recent months. I'm surprised you seem to know a bit about me and such.

I just changed accounts, haha. I was this user, but I just grew tired of my noobish name XD.

Years
  • Ocala really is a lovely place. Not to many er... younger people because there aren't many things to do for the teenagers and such (Wal-Mart is one of the top ten places to hang out ok it's kind of sad) but if you're an outdoors type person it's really neat. Several trails, Silver Springs, Rainbow Springs. Yeah. ♥ Even taking a walk to a place could be nice since a lot of things are spread out here.

If you ever vacation here again you better tell me so we can meet!
    I should let you know asap when I go see my grandfather hopefully before the end of the year then :p

But yes, Florida is a nice place for visitors, but I think indifferently about Florida than others would because I live here.. Tampa to be specific

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Florida's nice but I miss my good ol' Texas sometimes. I will admit I've seen tons of cuties in my 3 months of living here than I did in my 7 years of living in Texas lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Just throwing this in there, but hanging out in Wal-mart seems really fun, actually. Been to only one my whole life. =P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We've went to Florida once to visit Disney World, and we absolutely loved it there. The sun is always shining, and it rarely seemed to rain. But I don't know if I'd ever want to live there permanently, though. xD The weather can be a little hot sometimes, which I don't like. I sweat a lot under hot weather, which constantly makes me want to take showers and switch around my clothes. The more I change my clothes, the more laundry I'm making, which isn't good. Florida has a lot of bugs, too. Especially mosquitoes. Personally, I'm not such a huge fan of mosquitoes, as they leave some sort of a horrible-looking red pimple on my skin whenever they bite me. ): Oh, and Florida also gets a lot of hurricanes. That, if you ask me, is quite scary!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lies. No monster would make curry for a dinner one night and pay for the meal another night. Among other things. ;) Also we went to Wal-Mart at least twice iirc. Once for Helmets. Another time hunting for curry ingredients. And I think there might have been a third time as well but I can't remember what for. But we went to both Wal-Marts that are within a ten-mile radius of my house. :'D

Sure thing! I would never pass up the opportunity to meet up with a fellow PC member. I think that it would be a wonderful experience to have :D
    Yes gooood I love meeting other members as well. Even if, ironically, i have not met the two who live closest to me.

I should let you know asap when I go see my grandfather hopefully before the end of the year then :p
    Yes you should. If you come here to Ocala and we don't meet I be so sad and I'll never talk to you again. :(

Years
  • Yes you should. If you come here to Ocala and we don't meet I be so sad and I'll never talk to you again. :(
    I guess I'm one of those two living close to you? :p although one lives way closer to you than me that's for sure

And of course I'll let you know when I'm up in Ocala n_n it just depends on what my parents say, tbh.. though if they weren't so restrictive I wouldn't mind driving myself up there sooner haha

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't even live in the US and I've been to more Walmarts than you :p

Blame my borough of New York City for having exactly zero Wal-Marts. ;;

And omg PC meetups. I'm so excited for tomorrow. ;~; Gonna meet Jo at Comic-Con. It shall be awesome. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back