• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Damn platinum

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
    That would suck more than anything sucked before. I've encountered a Shiny Octillery in Diamond before that I caught. And I encountered a Shiny K-Kyogre in E-Emerald. I fainted it, just thinking about makes me want to explode.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Aro-kun:pokeball go! (It's impossible to aim!)
    Cherly:Chansey egg bomb shiny budew! (Shiny budew faints)
    Aro-kun: o.O >:0 (Aro raises his hand and says)
    "Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this b***** and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a h**'s place. Amen."

lol......why the heck did nintendo do that stupid "It's impossible to aim!" crap? Now that's just pointless and grieving......Happened to me once with weezing in stark mountain too (but not shiny).

I know how you feel, I really do... I played all the way through pearl fighting countless pokemon and never ran into a single shiny until the league... one of the trainers had a shiny... it pissed me off because there is a chance that you will run into a shiny but it will be owned by another trainer it was so aggravating

oh and
    Aro-kun: o.O Snag ball go!!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I would agree to this one, why would Nintendo make it impossible to catch a Pokemon in a double battle, this is the most stupid thing they made for Pokemon when I first played Pokemon Pearl.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    need a pokemon

guys i need help to get another pokemon in my team
    currently it is
    Charizard
    Floatzel
    Venasaur
    Gligar
    heracross

i dont know what to get
    by the way im gonna change heracroos for a lucario later in the game

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I really am not into shiny pokemon catching scene but I think it would have been really annoying for the most of you especially for ~Morning Bliss~ who wasnt able to catch that steelix. Oh Morning Bliss! Poor you:(

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Wow, that sucks. Reminds me of when I found 3 shiny Silcoons in a row in Ruby, but didn't knew anything about shinies. So I killed them. And I've NEVER seen any wild shiny Pokemon in any Pokemon game again. I could kill myself for this. ~_~

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I remember my friend had the same problem with catching Koffing/Weezing in Stark Mountain. :< Darn Buck! I just... didn't try to catch anything in Stark Mountain the first time 8D; Shinies don't love me enough to show up while I'm with other people and taunt me. D: Butbutbut I have a Platinum tagteam battle story too~ I was battling against Team Galactic with someone (I don't remember who D: /bad memory). My partner attacked my Pokemon with Turtwig or Chimchar or whatever it was. D:< I never figured that out.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    And a couple of days ago, on the day i got pokemon platinum i encounter a shiny budew and i think "OMG!!! i'm so lucky to find a shiny with only a few hours of playing AND ihave pokeballs." BUT... i am unable to catch the budew because i am with cheryl in eterna forest and it is "impossible to aim the pokeball"!

How much would this annoy you?

OH SNAP, the same thing happend to me, in Pearl. I know how you feel. I was extremely tight. I tired to KO her Chansey so she wouldn't KO the Budew, but she got a Critical Hit on the Budew and it fainted >=[

:t354:TG

Back